Détails de l'offre
Are you an experienced sales driven recruiter, or someone who has a strong sales background?
Are you motivated picking up the phones, driven to win business and excited to help candidates secure their next role?
Location: 37 Sir Isaac’s Walk, Colchester, Essex, CO1 1JJ
Hours: Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm
Hybrid- initial training in the office then 4 office, 1 WFH (flexible if needed after probation)
Salary: up to £25,000 plus commission
Driving License required (new office in April no public transport to the office)
You will be managing the Perms desk predominately within the commercial sector, supporting local businesses in Colchester and the surrounding areas.
You will be excited to meet clients face to face to grow relationships with existing, lost, lapsed and prospect clients. This is a 360-recruitment role, where you will be using strong sales techniques to find your own clients, sourcing and headhunting candidates and managing the whole process from start to finish.
The role will be fast-paced and highly rewarding for someone who wants to establish themselves in recruitment coming from either a sales background, or someone who wants to progress their recruitment journey with a reputable and successful Adecco branch.
You will be part of a supportive, established, and award-winning team, where you are free to control and manage your own desk, with the support, training and development from the Branch Manager and colleagues.
We boast an excellent reputation in the local area and pride ourselves on providing a Gold Star Client and Candidate service experience.What you will be doing
- Actively using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from companies.
- Developing long term professional business relationships with both clients and candidates.
- Providing a specialist consultative service by developing a thorough understanding of your Town/City.
- Sourcing and successfully placing permanent candidates into roles.
- Delivering a high level of customer service to all clients, candidates, and colleagues.
- Visiting companies to build and develop working relationships.
- Advertising vacancies.
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews, candidate assessments, and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client.
- Meeting and briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question.
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants.
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training, and career progression.
To succeed in this role, you need motivation, initiative, responsibility, and a passion for financial incentives. While being the top salesperson isn’t mandatory, it’s crucial to display a strong desire to secure deals and exceed expectations in placing candidates for your own success and the branches.
- Strong desire to succeed, win business and grow your market share.
- Confident, able to use own initiative and manage own workload.
- Strong communication, organisation and relationship building skills
- Resilience, self-motivation and the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated focus on client and candidate relationships.
- Working to reach deadlines that may reach beyond core working hours.
- Excellent customer service skills, going above and beyond your candidate and clients’ expectations
- Hybrid working
- TagU - An amazing platform which offers thousands of life & work skills for free - Want to learn a new language? Go for it!
- LinkedIn Learning - Access to thousands of courses to fine tune your skills - Free for you!
- Range of discounts via our own benefits platform (buy & sell holidays, discounted shopping vouchers, cinema tickets, etc)
- Private healthcare option
- Free counselling/legal and financial advice
- Huge incentives - league tables, quarterly incentives, award & conference events
- Monthly incentives lead by the Branch Manager, as well as quarterly team incentive funded by Adecco to celebrate success!
Make an impact where it matters most.A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organisation with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
- Face to face in the office with the Branch Manager
- Face to face or TEAMS with Area Manager – Present on your strengths and weaknesses
- Teams call with Head of Perms Adecco (30 mins)