Détails de l'offre
The Hyperion Financial Management Senior Solution Specialist is expected to support Business partner GCA to own and lead the HFM consolidation solution Architecture for the Adecco Group. The Senior Solution Specialist is supposed to contribute to the enhancement and new projects of HFM consolidation solution, by participating in all phases of SDLC (Development heavy) and ensure the solution sanctity throughout the deployment of new technology services.What you’ll be doing
- This job is for an inhouse and offshore , senior consultant.
- This role will work on day to day basis with solution owner to build and deploy Financial consolidation solutions for the Group finance organization.
- This role will also work closely with support teams to help them to solve very complex issues.
- This role is approximate 60% build and 40% support effort.
- This role is a very technical role, and should have readiness to learn new things, iterate and produce technical solutions.
- Knowledge of HFM, FDMEE, and HFR.
- At least two end-to-end implementation experiences in HFM (Financial Consolidation and Reporting)
- At least 4 + years of hands-on experience in writing HFM rules, metadata design, and Report creation in HFR.
- At least 4 + design and creation of Web forms.
- Proficient in smart view and Excel functionalities.
- At least 4 + hands-on experience in FDMEE Mappings, and Scripting.
- Good understanding of Financial Consolidation and Reporting systems.
- Proficient in writing SQL queries.
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal.
- At least 8+ years of overall experience in HFM Financial Consolidation systems.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Ability to provide clear and detailed documentation.
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident, and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge, and expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters mostA journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.