Détails de l'offre
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 11 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Multinational Workplaces 2019 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). Nine lead brands power the group: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, General Assembly, Adia and YOSS.
Responsible for accounting and financial reporting for the Adecco Group.
As a Senior Reporting Accountant, you will be part of the Group consolidation and external reporting team that is responsible for the timely and accurate preparation of the Group’s consolidated financial statements in line with The Adecco Group policies and regulatory requirements.
- Preparation of monthly consolidated US GAAP Financial Statements
- Preparation of Annual/Half-Year Reports
- Ensuring compliance with internal and external regulations
- Liaison with external auditors
- Subject matter specialist on accounting topics
- Leading role in various on-going Finance projects
- Occasional (up to 20%)
- University Degree in Accounting / Finance
- Accounting designation (US CPA / ACCA / Swiss CPA etc.)
Type of work experience
- At least 4 - 5 years of experience in a big 4 company or in a multinational company
- Proven knowledge of International or US GAAP with equivalent designation (US CPA / ACCA / Swiss CPA etc.) Swiss GAAP is a plus
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
- A self-starter, work independently to complete multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Strong work ethic
- Business fluent English, German would be an advantage
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Ce que signifie rejoindre le Groupe Adecco.
Depuis plus de 50 ans, nous proposons des emplois à des milliers de personnes dans le monde. Nous accompagnons nos clients grâce à des services et solutions emploi innovants et en leur offrant une expérience personnalisée. Faire partie de notre Groupe, c’est rejoindre une équipe internationale passionnée par sa mission: accompagner les professionnels durant toute leur carrière professionnelle, et les entreprises dans la recherche et la gestion de leurs talents.