Détails de l'offre
Responsible for the overall management of all sales and service-related activities for this expansion role. No direct reports associated with this position and reports directly to the President.
In 2019, Olympus Partners purchased BioBridges, LLC and Madison & Miles. Jeff Souza is President and a principal owner of both companies who currently service the biotechnology space (BioBridges) and Madison Miles who services the healthcare interim leadership and search needs of teaching, community, critical access and acute care hospitals along with long term care facilities across the United States. We have been providing interim, interim to hire and direct hire managers, leaders and executives to the healthcare industry since 2003.
Our firm provides high-quality healthcare personnel supported by high-touch service. We draw on our deep understanding of healthcare to match the present our employees for the unique needs of the role and duties. Once that placement has been made, we continue to provide a high level of ongoing support to our professionals and clients.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and build a client/prospect base with heavy cold calling and following warm leads
- Utilize a working social and face to face network of healthcare clients
- Work directly with the President to examine new markets for client opportunities
- Arrange and conduct client sales and intake meetings and provide input for position descriptions and client organizational observations including culture and executive proclivities including direct report of the roles
- Screen candidates (live, Skype or local travel) that come through candidate development to determine skill and cultural fit for your client
- Participate in building candidate profiles as well as attend, manage and lead candidate presentations to clients
- Analyze current market plan and make recommendations for improvements, including addition of client targets, deletions, and work in anticipating market trends, etc.
- Work with the President on brand and position enhancement. Review current marketing materials against competitors including; trade and professional organizations, events, handouts and sponsorships
- Act as a close business advisor to the best of the best healthcare organizations and executives Ability to keep pace in a fast-moving environment that leads to very lucrative financial results for the company and its employees
- Work closely with the Sr. Vice President, Chris DeMaina who will mentor and coach in presentation style, both electronically and for face to face meetings and report ongoing activity and challenges.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
· Bachelor’s Degree and or 5 years of building a book of business
· Healthcare experience highly preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Requirements:
· Team player and a motivation based on relentless drive for financial success
· Effective communicator; written and verbal
· Successfully establishes and maintains effective working relationships
· Ability to adapt to changes in the business environment quickly
· Ability to focus on client needs with a commitment to quality and customer service
· Able to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting deadlines
· Ability to identify and resolve problems through recommending and implementing creative solutions
· Ability to demonstrate business acumen and market insight
· Knowledge of current sales trends, best practices and methodologies within the staffing and workforce solutions industries
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Soliant is a leading provider of specialized healthcare staffing services to hospitals, schools, and other healthcare providers. By supplying traveling healthcare professionals on both temporary and direct hire assignments, Soliant delivers comprehensive healthcare staffing services across the United States. Soliant's teams of professionals are qualified to fill physician, nursing, therapy, pharmacy, healthcare IT, advanced practice, telehealth, special education, and other healthcare positions. Soliant will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Ce que signifie rejoindre le Groupe Adecco.
Depuis plus de 50 ans, nous proposons des emplois à des milliers de personnes dans le monde. Nous accompagnons nos clients grâce à des services et solutions emploi innovants et en leur offrant une expérience personnalisée. Faire partie de notre Groupe, c’est rejoindre une équipe internationale passionnée par sa mission: accompagner les professionnels durant toute leur carrière professionnelle, et les entreprises dans la recherche et la gestion de leurs talents.