Détails de l'offre
Ajilon Professional Staffing is a leader in temporary and permanent recruitment—and in the placement of top talent. Our areas of specialty include organizational leadership and support positions in HR, non-clinical healthcare, office administration, and more.
We know that every opening is more than a job and that every candidate is more than a resume. We work closely with candidates to understand their needs and apply our industry expertise to make matches for clients that drive business results. Our ability to dynamically balance your needs with the right solutions gives both clients and candidates the right fit to achieve success.
What will you do as an Ajilon Staffing Manager?
- Recruit and interview top professionals within your local market.
- Identify key matches between candidates and employers to successfully fulfill job orders.
- Provide career counseling to prospective and current temporary candidates.
- Balance and maintain both existing business and generating future staffing opportunities.
Recruiting Top Talent
- Networks and sources to identify and recruit the top talent in the marketplace and interviewing top-tier professionals for placement in temporary, temp-to-hire and permanent positions under $50K per annum.
- Conducts interviews, creates candidate profiles in order to successfully match candidates to the client orders.
- Conducts pre-selling of staffing solutions through inside sales activities from the desk.
- Provides management and career counseling to prospective and current assignment and direct hire candidates.
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers/peers.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain or Logistics, Manufacturing and Operations, Human Resources, Marketing, Communications, or a related field with a minimum of two (2) years of experience recruiting top tier, mid- to senior-level candidates or relevant industry experience is required. Combination of post-high school education and related professional work experience equivalent to six (6) years may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- The ability to search out, screen, network, interview, and recommend prospective candidates for employment.
- The ability to build relationships with clients.
- A consultative approach to furthering temporary business.
- The ability to communicate effectively and efficiently through verbal and written correspondence.
- Excellent customer service, sales, and relationship building skills.
- A positive attitude and team player mentality.
- The ability to work independently as well as on a team.
- A strong work ethic motivated by results.
- The ability to stay organized and prioritize multiple tasks without compromising quality or service.
- A desire to have fun at work.
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Ce que signifie rejoindre le Groupe Adecco.
Depuis plus de 50 ans, nous proposons des emplois à des milliers de personnes dans le monde. Nous accompagnons nos clients grâce à des services et solutions emploi innovants et en leur offrant une expérience personnalisée. Faire partie de notre Groupe, c’est rejoindre une équipe internationale passionnée par sa mission: accompagner les professionnels durant toute leur carrière professionnelle, et les entreprises dans la recherche et la gestion de leurs talents.