Détails de l'offre
POSITION OBJECTIVES: This position generates leads for sales and recruiting staff by cold-calling (leaving messages, setting appointments for Recruiting call backs and developing referral leads). This position may be full time or part-time status.
- Responsible for cold-calling new leads from various lead sources such as state-acquired mailing list of healthcare professionals.
- Responsible for following up on and updating information of leads that have been previously stored in the company staffing database.
- Maintain and update company database on all outgoing and incoming activity.
- Other administrative and growth driven activities to help the organization increase business in existing and new markets as directed by management.
- Activity targets in terms of number of outgoing calls, returned calls, database entry, and other tasks will be established and modified on an on-going basis.
- Personal Computer and Printer
- Copy Machine
- VOIP phone system
WORKING ENVIRONMENT: Climate controlled office environment.
- Must be proficient with a computer and various software packages.
- Must have knowledge of general office practices and procedures.
- Must be motivated and a self-starter.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: Market Manager, Team Lead, or other Representative of Management.
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Ce que signifie rejoindre le Groupe Adecco.
Depuis plus de 50 ans, nous proposons des emplois à des milliers de personnes dans le monde. Nous accompagnons nos clients grâce à des services et solutions emploi innovants et en leur offrant une expérience personnalisée. Faire partie de notre Groupe, c’est rejoindre une équipe internationale passionnée par sa mission: accompagner les professionnels durant toute leur carrière professionnelle, et les entreprises dans la recherche et la gestion de leurs talents.