Détails de l'offre
As a healthcare account executive, you will spend your days talking to healthcare professionals, hospitals and pharmacies nationwide assessing their needs and applicable skills. If you want to break into the healthcare industry, this is your chance.
About the rewards:
The rewards are performance-based compensation and excellent benefits, the energy of being part of a team, long-term relationships with your healthcare professionals, and the knowledge that in many cases you saved the day for patients and medical practices that otherwise would not have had a healthcare professional on staff.
- Establish long term relationships with clients.
- Seek out new clients to place travel nurses and therapists with.
- Negotiates contract rates and other particulars of the contract with the client.
- Set up employment in client facilities. (i.e., submit candidate profiles, set up interviews, negotiate terms of each assignment.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date fact sheets or related documents on all clients and targeted potential clients.
- Spend 100% of time on the development and maintenance of branch accounts through outside sales activity as well as generating new sales leads.
- College degree preferred but not necessary.
- Familiar with PC-based systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Excellent customer service skills
- Successful sales and/or marketing background.
- Sense of urgency.
- Demonstrate success in getting and maintaining accounts.
Soliant is a leading provider of specialized healthcare staffing services to hospitals, schools, and other healthcare providers. By supplying traveling healthcare professionals on both temporary and direct hire assignments, Soliant delivers comprehensive healthcare staffing services across the United States. Soliant's teams of professionals are qualified to fill physician, nursing, therapy, pharmacy, healthcare IT, advanced practice, telehealth, special education, and other healthcare positions. Soliant will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Ce que signifie rejoindre le Groupe Adecco.
Depuis plus de 50 ans, nous proposons des emplois à des milliers de personnes dans le monde. Nous accompagnons nos clients grâce à des services et solutions emploi innovants et en leur offrant une expérience personnalisée. Faire partie de notre Groupe, c’est rejoindre une équipe internationale passionnée par sa mission: accompagner les professionnels durant toute leur carrière professionnelle, et les entreprises dans la recherche et la gestion de leurs talents.