Détails de l'offre
POSITION OBJECTIVES: Support management, recruiting and marketing departments through daily job duties and special projects
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (those functions actually required to perform the position, the removal of which would fundamentally change the job)
1. Coordinate marketing activities at branch in Atlanta, including, but not limited to, direct mail, internet and virtual tour campaigns for all recruiters
2. Maintain internal Mircrosoft Word and Excel documents
3. Develop and maintain activity and productivity reporting for marketing, recruiting and management
4. Perform database entry and management duties, internet research, internal and external travel itineraries, limited candidate and client contact.
5. Monthly billing processing
This list of "Essential Functions" is not intended to be limiting. The Company reserves the right to revise this job description as needed to comply with actual job requirements.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS: (although not fundamental to the job, these functions are required to be performed periodically or infrequently or may be reassigned)
1. Support Soliant Health as needed
2. Assist co-workers as needed
3. Other special projects
PERFORMANCE STANDARDS: (qualitative or quantitative job standards imposed on all employees in this position, for example, typing 70 w.p.m.)
1. Formal Education: High School Deploma or equivalent
(a) Microsoft Office
(c) Strong interpersonal skills
WORKING ENVIRONMENT: (describe whether exposed to chemicals, indoor or outdoor conditions, confined spaces, heights or other specific work area characteristics)
- Partitioned work station
Reports to George R. Pulliam (Designate Company Official(s)
Soliant is a leading provider of specialized healthcare staffing services to hospitals, schools, and other healthcare providers. By supplying traveling healthcare professionals on both temporary and direct hire assignments, Soliant delivers comprehensive healthcare staffing services across the United States. Soliant's teams of professionals are qualified to fill physician, nursing, therapy, pharmacy, healthcare IT, advanced practice, telehealth, special education, and other healthcare positions. Soliant will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Ce que signifie rejoindre le Groupe Adecco.
Depuis plus de 50 ans, nous proposons des emplois à des milliers de personnes dans le monde. Nous accompagnons nos clients grâce à des services et solutions emploi innovants et en leur offrant une expérience personnalisée. Faire partie de notre Groupe, c’est rejoindre une équipe internationale passionnée par sa mission: accompagner les professionnels durant toute leur carrière professionnelle, et les entreprises dans la recherche et la gestion de leurs talents.