Détails de l'offre
As an Adecco Staffing Selling Branch Manager, YOU run your business. You are the CEO of an Adecco branch who oversees all sales and recruiting. Your passion for delivering financial results, settling for nothing less than top-notch customer service, and creating innovative recruiting strategies, leads to success in this role. Whether it’s generating leads, visiting clients, negotiating pricing, and developing relationships, everything you love to do is realized as you are leading others to growing the bottom line.
And we have your back. We support you through a global network of colleagues who are just as driven as you are to put people to work. We also award your hard work here. We give you paid time off for volunteering, celebrate with team spirit and fun days, and offer a great benefits package too. Sounds good, right?
Below are the qualities we look for. If this sounds like you, let us know you’re interested by clicking Apply!
Skills we look for:
• Client sales guru: proficient at cold calling, providing solutions, finding new clients, growing accounts, reviewing metrics, and delivering presentations
• Financial whiz: sets financial goals, establishes and manages a budget and P&L, controls costs, monitors credit limits, and negotiates pay and bill rates
• Self-motivated go-getter: displays relentless competitiveness in a fast-paced, rewarding environment
• Skilled communicator: delivers well-received messages in both one-on-one and group settings
• People champion: builds relationships, interacts positively with all levels of people, and remains current on labor and employment laws
• Productivity expert: manages time, sets priorities, meets deadlines, and handles multiple tasks simultaneously
• Technologically inclined: proficiently uses Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Things to bring:
• A bachelor’s degree in related field or six years of full-time related work experience
• Two years of direct sales experience with a proven track record measured by increased responsibilities
• One year of supervisory or management experience of a sales or service-oriented staff
• Sales experience within a human resources service organization
About The Adecco Group
Grow with us and love what you do.
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues provide more than 100,000 organizations with the talent, HR services, and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation.
Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organizations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 5 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2018 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine global brands: Adecco, Adia, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, General Assembly, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Spring Professional and YOSS.
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Ce que signifie rejoindre le Groupe Adecco.
Depuis plus de 50 ans, nous proposons des emplois à des milliers de personnes dans le monde. Nous accompagnons nos clients grâce à des services et solutions emploi innovants et en leur offrant une expérience personnalisée. Faire partie de notre Groupe, c’est rejoindre une équipe internationale passionnée par sa mission: accompagner les professionnels durant toute leur carrière professionnelle, et les entreprises dans la recherche et la gestion de leurs talents.