Détails de l'offre
The Portfolio Director is responsible for growth of an assigned account portfolio. Leads a team of Account Managers whose primary responsibilities include development and execution of actionable Account Plans that define strategies for creating and measuring client value; expanding account revenue growth to maximize a client’s full market potential; and increasing client loyalty.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing, verbally, and through presentations.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Ability to identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Prior successful track record in management and sales.
- Strong client facing abilities including the ability to handle scope issues.
- Ability to work with senior management.
- Knowledge of and the ability to apply sound leadership practices, including developing employees by inspiring, encouraging and providing constructive criticism to improve performance.
- Strong planning abilities (both strategic & tactical).
- Adept in technology solutions for various projects.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Recruit, hire and develop Account Managers and Business Development Managers on company products and services.
- Ensures that each account in the assigned portfolio has an actionable account plan.
- Generate and attend client meetings with high level executives within key
- Develops strategy within a client relationship, and work with account team to execute on plans.
- Expand contacts with key client executives and maintain strong post-engagement relationships introducing new opportunities accordingly.
- Negotiates contracts for assigned accounts and oversees the administration of account contracts, track sales and related budgets to increase existing accounts sales/profitability. Effectively and efficiently plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources based on engagement strategy and work contracted.
- Ensures execution and implementation of marketing and service programs to drive accounts sales and profitability growth. Leads RFPs, RFQs, RFIs and re-bids with assigned accounts. Negotiates price increases for account portfolio as required.
- Ensures a proactive sales process by identifying and targeting opportunities within existing accounts.
- Provides account related sales management coaching and leadership to team members and ensures the effective coordination of sales efforts.
- Oversees the creation, reviews and approves major sales presentations prior to delivery to customer.
- Oversees or leads negotiation of large account contracts, reviews contracts with appropriate stakeholders and corporate legal department. Gains approvals as required. Ensure contractual compliance.
- Meets with client senior management to provide information on new products/services and to provide thought leadership, resolve significant problems and ensure customer satisfaction. Prepares and conducts sales presentations for targeted accounts.
- Acts as key contact for assigned accounts. Regularly visits accounts’ customer offices to provide information on Adecco’s staffing solutions while expanding and maintaining business relationships and acts as a point of high level problem resolution. Develops action plans as required when resolving account problems.
- Acts as the highest point of escalation on the account team. Ensures that client issues are handled and resolved in a timely manner.
- Partners with Delivery Director counterparts to ensure successful delivery through order prioritization and delivery strategies.
- Develops and maintains knowledge of economic trends and changes. Creates data and trend analyses.
- Performs and ensures regular and timely documentation of account plans, sales activities, opportunity tracking, account escalation and resolution.
- Leads regularly scheduled account team calls and sets direction for the team.
- Responsible for Sales Training, Performance Management and Hiring/Firing.
- Participate in quarterly business review (QBR).
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Sales or a related field with a minimum of four (4) years management experience is highly desirable. Combination of post-high school education and related professional work experience equivalent to eight (8) years may be considered in lieu of a degree.
Ce que signifie rejoindre le Groupe Adecco.
Depuis plus de 50 ans, nous proposons des emplois à des milliers de personnes dans le monde. Nous accompagnons nos clients grâce à des services et solutions emploi innovants et en leur offrant une expérience personnalisée. Faire partie de notre Groupe, c’est rejoindre une équipe internationale passionnée par sa mission: accompagner les professionnels durant toute leur carrière professionnelle, et les entreprises dans la recherche et la gestion de leurs talents.