Détails de l'offre
Are you a sales guru driven to deliver results for your clients? The Adecco Staffing Account Executive is the face of our business. They are our resident experts on products and services and they love the win. If you thrive in competition, increasing the bottom line, helping organizations succeed, and putting people to work, this is the job for you. Whether it’s prospecting, cold calling, negotiating, forecasting, visiting your clients, or providing top notch customer service, your entrepreneurial spirit is more than welcome here.
And we have your back. Adecco supports you with best-in-class training and a global team of colleagues ready to help you with everything you need to be successful. We also award your hard work. We give you paid time off for volunteering, celebrate with team spirit and fun days, and offer a great benefits package too.
Are you ready for your next career win? Below are qualities we look for. Let us know you’re interested by clicking Apply!
Skills we look for:
• Client sales guru: proficient at cold calling, providing solutions, growing the account, reviewing metrics, and delivering presentations
• Productivity expert: manages time, sets priorities, meets deadlines, handles multiple tasks simultaneously
• People champion: builds relationships, interacts positively with all levels of people, remains current on labor and employment laws
• Technologically inclined: proficiently uses Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Skilled communicator: delivers well-received verbal and written messages in both one-on-one and group settings
• Self-motivated go-getter: displays relentless competitiveness in a fast-paced, rewarding environment
Things to bring:
• Bachelor's Degree in business or a business-related discipline
• Minimum of one year outside sales experience or equivalent required
• General knowledge of marketing/sales techniques, and effective organizational and oral/written communication skills also required
About The Adecco Group
Grow with us and love what you do.
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues provide more than 100,000 organizations with the talent, HR services, and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation.
Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organizations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 5 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2018 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine global brands: Adecco, Adia, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, General Assembly, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Spring Professional and YOSS.
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Ce que signifie rejoindre le Groupe Adecco.
Depuis plus de 50 ans, nous proposons des emplois à des milliers de personnes dans le monde. Nous accompagnons nos clients grâce à des services et solutions emploi innovants et en leur offrant une expérience personnalisée. Faire partie de notre Groupe, c’est rejoindre une équipe internationale passionnée par sa mission: accompagner les professionnels durant toute leur carrière professionnelle, et les entreprises dans la recherche et la gestion de leurs talents.