Détails de l'offre
Executes the steps of the placement cycle for customers and orders while complying with company policy, employment law, and code of business conduct. Builds customer and Associate relationships, delivers high level of customer service to all. Supports Branch Manager to ensure that financial goals and objectives are met and/or exceeded while ensuring full compliance on all Adecco Group policies and procedures. Provides accurate, timely, and complete daily performance analyses. Works under general supervision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops creative recruiting strategies to attract qualified candidates to meet customer demands.
- Develops a network of candidates and maintains an internal database of all qualified candidates.
- Leverages resources to recruit the highest caliber candidates through online social networking and job boards, community involvement, professional networking, and local media resources.
- Conducts moderately complex searches leveraging Adecco and internet tools, analyzes results and modifies as appropriate to meet inventory of needs.
- Builds successful recruiting strategies of professional skill sets.
- Analyzes candidates found through prescreening activities and evaluates skills and experience to determine match to inventory needs.
- Assesses candidate hard and soft skills through a combination of behavioral interviews and competency based evaluations.
- Schedules interviews for prescreened candidates prioritizing based on current branch needs.
- Coaches Associates on enhancement of skills for career development and leverages internal training and development tools.
- Participates in daily requisition meetings, prioritizing open orders, and allocation of recruiting resources.
- Maintains awareness of market salaries and benefits of local competitors, and identifies staffing trends.
- Provides consultation regarding recommended solutions and strategies to improve service delivery.
- Coordinates and consults with hiring managers to better understand clients’ needs, maximizes level of service, and encourages relationship building.
- Coordinates job order distribution and communicates customer needs with receiving branch while maintaining the customer relationship.
- Develops candidate executive summary for resume submittal.
- Facilitates interviews with candidate and customer, including candidate preparation and client brief. Conducts debrief with candidate and customer following interview.
- Extends offer of assignment including compensation and bill rate negotiation. Facilitates Adecco-specific on-boarding process.
- Maintains and updates thorough, accurate, and compliant documentation of all client, candidate, and temporary employee interactions via front office system and filing system.
- Provides Associates with guidance on policy interpretation, benefits, career development, and training opportunities.
- Develops long term relationships with Associates while on assignment, striving for redeployment.
- Performs associate coaching and counseling, investigations, disciplinary action, and employee terminations.
- Creates and executes client-specific on-boarding, orientations, presentations, documents, screening and testing.
- Makes calls and visits to customers and prospects to discuss services, and resolve issues, to gain a better understand of client’s environment and needs, maximize level of service, and encourage relationship building.
- Evaluates customer and Associate satisfaction via surveys and interviews.
- On-boards new customers including terms and conditions, risk and credit assessment, pay and bill rate negotiation and calculation, temp to perm conversion schedule and direct hire fees.
- Investigates and manages workers’ compensation claims, provides documentation and participates in unemployment hearings, and leverages best practices to reduce these risks.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and customer service skills and proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) are required.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks, problem resolution, and prioritization. Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong client relationships and networks.
- Must have ability to interface with all levels of staff and management.
- Knowledge of current recruiting practices abiding by federal and state laws and Company policies.
- Internet recruiting experience.
- Must have the ability to learn new software and navigate the internet with ease.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Ce que signifie rejoindre le Groupe Adecco.
Depuis plus de 50 ans, nous proposons des emplois à des milliers de personnes dans le monde. Nous accompagnons nos clients grâce à des services et solutions emploi innovants et en leur offrant une expérience personnalisée. Faire partie de notre Groupe, c’est rejoindre une équipe internationale passionnée par sa mission: accompagner les professionnels durant toute leur carrière professionnelle, et les entreprises dans la recherche et la gestion de leurs talents.