Détails de l'offre
POSITION OBJECTIVES: Support management and recruiting departments through daily job duties and special projects.
Being successful with this role will depend on your ability to:
- Take direction and learn from others
- Maintain a high level of multitasking capabilities
- Problem solve and handle a diverse caseload of tasks
- Always Keep a professional and positive attitude
- Display a high level of written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to think creatively and work well with others
- Meet deadlines and other time sensitive goals
The Essential functions of an Administrative Support Professional include but are not limited to:
- Use technology to source candidates to Division Director
- Manage job posting for open positions
- Send out employment agreements via DocuSign
- Coordinate the receipt of time sheets for payroll
- Process expense reimbursements
- Provide excellent customer service
This position is entry-level and open to a diverse skill set. However, previous administrative work is a plus. Previous experience with Word, Outlook and Excel is desired.
1. Formal Education: High School Deploma or equivalent
(a) Microsoft Office
(c) Strong interpersonal skills
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Ce que signifie rejoindre le Groupe Adecco.
Depuis plus de 50 ans, nous proposons des emplois à des milliers de personnes dans le monde. Nous accompagnons nos clients grâce à des services et solutions emploi innovants et en leur offrant une expérience personnalisée. Faire partie de notre Groupe, c’est rejoindre une équipe internationale passionnée par sa mission: accompagner les professionnels durant toute leur carrière professionnelle, et les entreprises dans la recherche et la gestion de leurs talents.