Détails de l'offre
If you're currently completing a four-year marketing-related degree and looking for a one-year internship; then this is the role for you.
Are you a confident professional who is ready to be responsible for helping to deliver the company's marketing, digital and communication plans across the United Kingdom Ireland?
We believe in people and their place in the world of work. Everything we do as a company reflects our desire to evolve the concept of work for today and tomorrow continually. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver a wide range of multi-disciplinary solutions across all sectors and areas of employment. We provide people with solutions on a local and international level, shaping the future of work and the global employment landscape. Our solutions are trusted worldwide and provide a global conscience in human resources. We believe that where work can thrive, economies grow, and societies prosper. We, therefore, see it as our duty to provide decision-makers with insight and recommendations, organisations with people and infrastructure, and ultimately, individuals with opportunities. We believe that we're in a unique position to help organisations navigate change. Our global perspective gives us the data and insight needed to advise and comment on the status and future of the world's labour markets. Our role is to stand alongside businesses worldwide to empower, enlighten and inspire them to embrace the future.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager within a Global Organisation you will be supporting our marketing, marketing operations and comms teams.
You are ambitious, creative and passionate about marketing and communications. You are a strong team player who is excited about the prospect of working across multiple brands on a broad range of projects and initiatives.
Are you ready to:
- Support the marketing department with all aspects of projects and campaigns including digital, print, marketing automation, events, social media, comms and internal projects.
- Conduct market research to support campaigns and content generation.
- Create, curate, schedule and post content on our social media sites across the Adecco Group brands using marketing automation tools.
- Develop an understanding of the creative and scientific elements of marketing and communications.
- Prepare, create and design branded documents, digital assets and presentations for internal and external use.
- Provide administrative support and work on special projects as required.
If you can demonstrate an interest in marketing, communications and social media with knowledge of social media platforms and you have the written, verbal, organisational and time-keeping skills to go with it; don't hesitate to apply. We can't wait to hear from you!
Ce que signifie rejoindre le Groupe Adecco.
Depuis plus de 50 ans, nous proposons des emplois à des milliers de personnes dans le monde. Nous accompagnons nos clients grâce à des services et solutions emploi innovants et en leur offrant une expérience personnalisée. Faire partie de notre Groupe, c’est rejoindre une équipe internationale passionnée par sa mission: accompagner les professionnels durant toute leur carrière professionnelle, et les entreprises dans la recherche et la gestion de leurs talents.