Détails de l'offre
Grow your career with Adecco Group North America, the world’s leading provider of recruiting and career services.
The Adecco Group North America Senior Financial Analyst job is responsible for providing functional analysis of high level business requirements and using expertise to provide business and system technical specification for system design of new systems and system modifications.
The Senior Financial Analyst job responsibilities include:
- Preparing, analyzing, researching, monitoring and distributing weekly and monthly financial results comparing current actual and year-to-date performance with prior year, forecast and budgeted results.
- Serving as a Hyperion super user responsible for the continued development of reports to assist management in understanding operating results and trends.
- Developing and enhancing management reports to allow business leaders visibility to current trends for development and deployment of short and long term plans to improve profitability and operating results.
- Developing and enhancing budgeting and forecasting tools.
- Conducting research on economic and business conditions, industry trends and the impact on operations, summarizing findings to report to business leaders.
- Preparing and reporting findings of quarterly competitor results and market share information.
- Performing data mining/data gathering and analysis of results and trends.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field.
- Five (5) years of related experience preferable within a corporate accounting/finance environment.
- Experience with general ledgers, databases, report writing and planning software is desired.
- Financial planning and analysis experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of financial statements.
- Ability to multi-task, meet multiple deadlines and work in a high pace environment.
- Strong written communications skills.
- MS PowerPoint presentation capability.
- Must have proficient MS Office skills.
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Ce que signifie rejoindre le Groupe Adecco.
Depuis plus de 50 ans, nous proposons des emplois à des milliers de personnes dans le monde. Nous accompagnons nos clients grâce à des services et solutions emploi innovants et en leur offrant une expérience personnalisée. Faire partie de notre Groupe, c’est rejoindre une équipe internationale passionnée par sa mission: accompagner les professionnels durant toute leur carrière professionnelle, et les entreprises dans la recherche et la gestion de leurs talents.