Détails de l'offre
The Director Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) is responsible for coordinating and driving all aspects of financial analysis, budgeting, forecasting and reporting for the Adecco Group North America Zone. Provides senior management with key financial operating information enabling the company to develop short and long term strategic plans to grow and improve profitability. Participates in strategic analysis and discussion. Establishes operational objectives and assignments, and delegates assignments to subordinates. Directs monthly and annual budget & forecasting process for all operating and administrative units. Regularly interacts with senior & executive management on matters concerning financial and operating results.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Directs the preparation and analysis of monthly financial management reports, comparing current actual and year-to-date performance with prior year, forecast and budgeted results.
- Presents Zone, Business Unit and Functional results and performance on a regular basis to senior / executive management.
- Works closely with business unit management and finance teams to analyze results and review forecasted future results.
- Advises senior management of current trends as well as risks and opportunities.
- Directs the preparation and analysis of weekly financial results and reports on fluctuations that may impact future results.
- Responsible for consolidated Zone budgeting and forecasting process.
- Summarizes and reviews business unit submissions for accuracy and reasonableness.
- Responsible for developing tools for budgeting and forecasting, providing training, guidance and support to both business unit and corporate functional leads required to prepare budgets and forecasts.
- Summarizes and reviews submissions for accuracy and report on irregularities.
- Monitors adherence to approved budgets and forecasts and report on variances.
- Analyzes current operating trends by division, with particular focus on maximizing future profits.
- Keeps senior management informed of trends and issues and as appropriate.
- Develops and prepares management presentations for senior and executive management including quarterly investor relations and semiannual operations reviews, as well as ad-hoc reporting.
- Conducts research on economic and business conditions, industry trends and the impact on operations.
- Summarizes findings and reports to senior management.
- Analyzes and reports quarterly competitor results and trends.
- Acts as liaison to International Finance team at Group headquarters.
- Establishes career development plans, training for direct reports and mentors and coaches in-line with human resources principles.
- Conducts timely annual and interim performance evaluations and sets individual and team objectives to cultivate a culture of high performance and teamwork.
- Ensures team maintains appropriate skills and competencies required to conduct operations timely, effectively and in compliance.
- Leads and participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree in finance or related field plus a minimum of seven (7) years of experience in corporate finance required. Minimum of two (2) years of progressive finance leadership experience required. Prior staffing industry experience is highly desirable. Willingness and ability to travel also required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Skilled in communicating effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to effectively communicate with others at various levels within the organization.
- Advanced knowledge of and the ability to apply concepts, principles, and best practices of finance, budgeting, and cost control procedures, as well as the ability to prepare and monitor budget information.
- Ability to gather, assemble, consolidate and analyze facts, draw conclusions and devise solutions.
- Ability to identify and/or document existing and new processes as well as evaluate their effectiveness, develop improvements and/or recommend changes or alternatives.
- Ability to proactively establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to effectively influence others at various levels within the organization.
- Ability to act accordingly under strong pressure, along with the ability to effectively manage crisis situations.
- Ability to evaluate information, identify key issues and formulate conclusions based on sound, practical judgment, experience and common sense.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results-driven, team oriented environment.
- Ability to establish strategic financial and budgeting plans.
- Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels.
- Knowledge of and the ability to apply sound leadership practices, including developing employees by inspiring, encouraging and providing constructive criticism to improve performance.
- Knowledge of training methodologies and the ability to develop and deliver technical/operational training to various levels of employees.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Ce que signifie rejoindre le Groupe Adecco.
Depuis plus de 50 ans, nous proposons des emplois à des milliers de personnes dans le monde. Nous accompagnons nos clients grâce à des services et solutions emploi innovants et en leur offrant une expérience personnalisée. Faire partie de notre Groupe, c’est rejoindre une équipe internationale passionnée par sa mission: accompagner les professionnels durant toute leur carrière professionnelle, et les entreprises dans la recherche et la gestion de leurs talents.