Détails de l'offre
Explore a career with Adecco Group, the nation’s leading provider for temporary, temp-to-hire and contingency search/permanent placement services.
The Adecco GroupManager, Financial Planning & AnalysisManages the preparation, analysis, research of weekly, monthly and quarterly financial results and report on fluctuations. Develop and enhance management reports that continue to provide visibility to operating results and current trends. Manage and drive annual budget process. Develop & enhance budgeting and forecasting tools & macros. Manage the calculation of expected profitability / return on sales for both existing and possible future corporate and partnership accounts. Analyze and report quarterly competitor results and provide updated market share information. Works under general supervision.
- Manage the preparation, analysis, research and distribution of weekly, monthly and quarterly financial results comparing current actual and year-to-date performance with prior year, forecast and budgeted results.
- Develop and enhance management reports that continue to provide visibility to operating results and current trends enabling the development and deployment of short and long term plans to improved profitability and operating results.
- Administer the annual budget process including enhancement of budgeting and forecasting tools. Including spreadsheet macros & Hyperion links.
- Manage the calculation of expected profitability / return on sales for both existing and possible corporate and partnership accounts. Work with the national sales team to determine required markups, profitability and risks both locally and nationally.
- Perform data mining / data gathering and analysis of results and trends.
- Assist in preparing management presentations for senior and executive management as well as ad-hoc reporting.
- Conduct research on economic and business conditions, industry trends and the impact on operations. Summarize findings and report to senior management.
- Manage the preparation and reporting of quarterly competitor results and market share information.
- Manage and consolidate the quarterly Investor Relations process.
- Primary reporting, analytical liaison between the Zurich reporting function and North America business units.
- Coordinate the monthly review process between North America management and the business units.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance advanced degree and / or CPA a plus.
- Minimum of 6 years of related experience required.
- Strong Excel, Hyperion and Oracle skills required.
- Proficient with MS Access, Word and PowerPoint. Strong knowledge of reporting and budgeting concepts, practices, and procedures required.
- Strong management, leadership, motivational and interpersonal skills required.
- Must be metrics driven and results oriented and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of senior management and staff is also required.
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Ce que signifie rejoindre le Groupe Adecco.
Depuis plus de 50 ans, nous proposons des emplois à des milliers de personnes dans le monde. Nous accompagnons nos clients grâce à des services et solutions emploi innovants et en leur offrant une expérience personnalisée. Faire partie de notre Groupe, c’est rejoindre une équipe internationale passionnée par sa mission: accompagner les professionnels durant toute leur carrière professionnelle, et les entreprises dans la recherche et la gestion de leurs talents.