Do you enjoy building relationships? Are you a problem solver who excels at exceeding client expectations? As an Adecco Client Delivery Manager you’re the go-to contact for a client account and a champion for temporary associates. You ensure client satisfaction and service excellence, while also delivering a positive experience throughout the life cycle of associates’ assignments. Whether communicating internally to relay client needs, helping implement recruiting programs, or managing temp associates, you’ll be successful in this role by creating long-term partnerships between your clients and peers.
Below are skills and qualifications we seek for this role. If this sounds like you—or at least mostly like you—click Apply! We look forward to hearing from you!
Skills we look for:
• Client specialist: proficient at anticipating needs, providing solutions, performing against service level agreements, reviewing metrics, and delivering presentations
• Achievement oriented: thrives in fast paced, high-volume environments, exceeds goals, lifelong learner
• Problem solver: identifies challenges, proactively seeks and recommends creative solutions
• Recruiting guru: expert on the market for talent, up-to-date on labor and employment laws, able to use applicant tracking system, knows how to find talent through innovative sourcing and recruiting techniques
• Financial whiz: sets financial goals, manages a budget and P&L, controls costs, and monitors credit limits
• Skilled communicator: delivers well-received messages in both one-on-one and group settings
• Technologically inclined: proficiently uses Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Things to bring:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum of two to five years managerial or supervisory experience in the service provider industry preferred
• Must have a proven track record – measured by customer satisfaction service levels, increased responsibilities and successful working relationships with colleagues and management
About The Adecco Group
Grow with us and love what you do.
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues provide more than 100,000 organizations with the talent, HR services, and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation.
Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organizations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 5 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2018 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland
(ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine global brands: Adecco, Adia, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, General Assembly, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Spring Professional and YOSS.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled | The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Depuis plus de 50 ans, nous proposons des emplois à des milliers de personnes dans le monde. Nous accompagnons nos clients grâce à des services et solutions emploi innovants et en leur offrant une expérience personnalisée. Faire partie de notre Groupe, c’est rejoindre une équipe internationale passionnée par sa mission: accompagner les professionnels durant toute leur carrière professionnelle, et les entreprises dans la recherche et la gestion de leurs talents.