Détails de l'offre
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 11 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Multinational Workplaces 2019 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, General Assembly, Adia and YOSS.
Drive the performance of the Global Sales team by ensuring high quality of data in the team’s SFDC system and processes are followed. Further improve the Executive and Sales Users reporting. Drive the adoption of new implementations in the SFDC system for the Global Sales worldwide community.
- Ensure constant pipeline data hygiene & drive SFDC usage.
- Establish clear executive and sales pipeline reporting.
- Offer regular SFDC trainings, provide ad-hoc support to the user community, and establish best practices.
- Co-drive the strategic enterprise-wide implementation of new and existing CRM capabilities, including in depth testing.
- Research the requirement for market share and competitive market database with the Market Intelligence team.
- Drive the onboarding for new Global Sales members.
- Ad-hoc sales and project support
- Occasional (up to 20%)
- Commercial Diploma or Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related subjects
Type of work experience
- Maximum 3 years of experience in a business administrative role
- SFDC system knowledge important
- Experience in a service industry environment and an international organisation.
- Affinity towards software and interest in handling multiple systems
- Certified Six Sigma or lean management an advantage
- Business Fluent in English. Additional languages an advantage.
- MS Office
- Detail oriented, flexible, reliable and proactive approach
- Team player with a passion for customer service
- Good communication and contact skills
- Project management experience a nice to have
- Interest in working in dynamic multi-cultural & multi-disciplined teams
- A proactive and solution-oriented work approach combined with a positive can-do attitude
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Ce que signifie rejoindre le Groupe Adecco.
Depuis plus de 50 ans, nous proposons des emplois à des milliers de personnes dans le monde. Nous accompagnons nos clients grâce à des services et solutions emploi innovants et en leur offrant une expérience personnalisée. Faire partie de notre Groupe, c’est rejoindre une équipe internationale passionnée par sa mission: accompagner les professionnels durant toute leur carrière professionnelle, et les entreprises dans la recherche et la gestion de leurs talents.