Détails de l'offre
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
Manager Strategic Projects & Transformation
Contribute to the definition and implementation of the Finance strategy for Adecco globally, driving business performance, and ensuring a consistent focus of all activities, processes, and systems to create value for and with Clients, Candidates, Associates, and Colleagues.
Support the world-wide Finance transformation for Adecco in close collaboration with the Global Finance Transformation Office, including (but not limited to) all global programs related to Middle- and Back-Office transformation, as well as process digitalization.
Implement and sustain the global Finance governance for Adecco, ensuring highest performance and quality standards are met in all matters related to Finance strategy, transformation, and execution.
In particular, drive, contribute to and/or manage strategic projects and transformation initiatives led by the Adecco Finance organization. Roll-out new organization, processes, and systems to meet strategic objectives and continuous improvement requirements of TAG.
- Implement the strategy of the Group within the boundaries of agreed responsibilities
- Implement the Finance strategy for Adecco, driving achievement of strategic and financial objectives of Adecco and ensuring alignment with strategy and ambition of TAG overall
- Manage and/or support the implementation of strategic projects and initiatives in scope of Adecco Finance
- Contribute to Finance and/or transversal transformation projects with the objective of optimizing organization, processes, and systems
- Lead/support day-to-day operations of assigned projects and initiatives ensuring the application of best practices, standard operating procedures and PMO tools
- Ensure action plans are appropriately and timely implemented and reported
- Support the development of roadmaps to ensure optimization within programs under management
- Provide regular review of project status including Executive status reports and escalates issues to leadership as soon as identified
- Perform analyses and prepare high quality documents for the Executive Committee and Board of Directors of the Group
- Support needs for ad-hoc analyses and presentations, project reviews, steering committees, business reviews and management presentations
- Foster implementation of data-driven decision-making processes, tools and governance across the organization, allowing to drive superior performance and value for Clients, Candidates, Associates, and Colleagues
- As a business partner, work closely with Operations and Global Enabling Functions by providing turnkey solutions and services at the right cost, which in term help them improve both operational effectiveness and business performance
- Foster continuous dialogue across Verticals, Business Units, and Global Enabling Functions aiming at balancing satisfaction and cost optimization
- Maintain harmonized lines of responsibilities, processes, and best practices sharing across the extended organization and with upstream and downstream stakeholders
- 3+ years in Top Tier Strategy Consulting, or
- 5+ years relevant experience in multinational corporates in the areas of Transformation, Program Management, Inhouse Consulting, and/or Strategy
- Expertise in managing projects and strategic initiatives
- Management skills of large and multi-site teams
- Transversal and strategic project management in complex environment with numerous stakeholders
- Knowledge in strategy and transformation: definition, implementation and roll-out, optimization, restructuring, etc.
- Master’s Degree / PhD in Business, Finance or Science field
- Fluent professional English (written & spoken)
- Regular (around 20%)
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Ce que signifie rejoindre le Groupe Adecco.
Depuis plus de 50 ans, nous proposons des emplois à des milliers de personnes dans le monde. Nous accompagnons nos clients grâce à des services et solutions emploi innovants et en leur offrant une expérience personnalisée. Faire partie de notre Groupe, c’est rejoindre une équipe internationale passionnée par sa mission: accompagner les professionnels durant toute leur carrière professionnelle, et les entreprises dans la recherche et la gestion de leurs talents.