Détails de l'offre
The Adecco Group Switzerland is the leading provider for workforce solutions in Switzerland. With more than 600 employees in over 50 locations in all language regions, we bring we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our brands are all experts in their respective field.
The Adecco Group Switzerland offers customizes solutions for job-seekers as well as for small, medium-size and large companies: placement of permanent positions, recruitment and hiring out of temporary staff, payroll services, outplacement and outsourcing, career planning and talent management. In Switzerland, we are present with the following brands: Adecco, Adia, Spring Professional, Badenoch & Clark, Pontoon Solutions, Lee Hecht Harrison and General Assembly.
Do you want to join an organization where you will get the support you need to be successful in your role? Join our Team in Zurich OR Lausanne as a
HR Admin & Payroll Trainee
As HR Admin & Payroll Trainee you will actively support our Human Resources department in all administrative tasks and processes.
Your main tasks:
- Support in personnel administration and in payroll processing
- Preparation of work- and interim references
- Supervision of the time recording system
- Supporting managers and employees in operational HR tasks, including insurance-related questions (illness, accident, child allowances, etc.)
- Collaboration in projects related to the topic of Human Resources
- Active participation in the optimization of our HR processes and in achieving quality and efficiency improvements
- Preparation of reports, evaluations as well as statistics and key figures
- You have just completed your studies in business administration, business psychology, HR or similar
- You see your future in working in Human Resources and the holistic employee support in the HR Life Cycle
- You show a high degree of initiative, willingness to serve and a quick grasp as well as a high flexibility and pragmatic way of working
- You are always trustworthy and proceed discreetly even with sensitive issues
- You are familiar with MS Office programs and generally have a flair for working in a digital world
- You are an organizational talent and handle administrative tasks with ease
- Your native language is German or French and you have good English skills (level B2-C1)
Your advantage with us
- Insight into various areas of the company and contact with your national and international colleagues of the Adecco Group
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Interesting opportunities for further training
- "Per Du" culture
- Modern office in a central location
If you are interested in this exciting and challenging position, we are very much looking forward to receiving your complete application.
The Adecco Group Switzerland is part of the global leading provider of workforce solutions transforming the world of work through talent and technology. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company, based in Zurich, Switzerland, with more than 33,000 FTE employees in 60 countries and territories around the world. Adecco Group AG is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
Ce que signifie rejoindre le Groupe Adecco.
Depuis plus de 50 ans, nous proposons des emplois à des milliers de personnes dans le monde. Nous accompagnons nos clients grâce à des services et solutions emploi innovants et en leur offrant une expérience personnalisée. Faire partie de notre Groupe, c’est rejoindre une équipe internationale passionnée par sa mission: accompagner les professionnels durant toute leur carrière professionnelle, et les entreprises dans la recherche et la gestion de leurs talents.