Détails de l'offre
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading talent advisory and solutions company. We believe in making the future work for everyone, and every day enable more than 3.5 million careers. We skill, develop, and hire talent in 60 countries, enabling organisations to embrace the future of work. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that fuels economies and builds better societies. Our culture of inclusivity, entrepreneurship and teamwork empowers our 30,000 employees. We are proud to have been consistently ranked one of the 'World's Best Workplaces' by Great Place to Work®.
The Adecco Group AG is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The Group is powered by three global business units: Adecco, Talent Solutions and Modis.
Group SVP Communications
The Adecco Group’s purpose is making the future work for everyone.
- Our services help people fulfil their potential – providing access to work and improving employability.
- Our solutions enable our clients to optimise their talent needs and organisational models to achieve their goals.
- Our advocacy and thought leadership aim to build a better world of work for all.
To deliver on our purpose we have launched an ambitious global strategy called Future@Work.
As Group SVP Communication, you will be working with the Chief of Staff and Communications Officer to deliver on the Future@Work Program from communication perspective, both internal and external. You will shape and lead the communication strategies and initiatives to position the Group as the leader around the future of work movement, build our global reputation and facilitate the organizational transformation.
- Develop the Adecco Group Communication strategy, align communication strategies & goals (internal/external) with the countries and global business units and ensure smooth delivery.
- Lead the Media Relations (media enquiries, crisis management, media monitoring and reputation management, media events, quarterly results release support, best practice sharing internal/external communications (all Global Programmes/Platforms: i.e. WEF, FUSE, CEO1Month, Experience Work Day, Formula E, Innovation Manager, Win4Youth, GS&ID).
- Act as spokesperson for The Adecco Group within all stakeholder groups:
- Customer communication (clients, candidates & associates)
- Financial communication (quarterly results, Annual Meeting, M&A, Annual Report)
- Executive (CEO, ECF, Chairman/BoD) external communication (speeches, presentations etc)
- Employee internal and change communications
- Lead the group media relations, issue/crisis management (crisis prevention, mitigation and management).
- Position and activate the Thought leadership Programme, define white papers, by-lines, case studies and executive presentations, be member of the Thought Leadership steering committee
- Develop internal and external communications strategies and guidelines in coordination with the countries and the business unit representatives
- Collaborate with the Business Units Coms, Marketing and Branding
- Group wide transformation and change communication / employee engagement
- Executive positioning advisory
- Responsible for all global platform for internal and external communications e.g. intranet, website, social media etc.
- Shift the Group’s media relationships from transactional to strategic; Establish and foster close ongoing relationships with a broad network of journalists, with the goal to secure regular and positive media coverage and position the Group and our representatives as experts in our field.
- Enable our internal colleagues to stay abreast of the Adecco Group strategic initiatives and transformation by providing regular updates and leveraging our internal media platforms.
- Leading and building an engaged and motivated global Coms team consisting of Media, PR, Social Media and the three respective Business Unit Communication leaders (Adecco, Talent Solutions, Modis)
- Set and drive strategic objectives for the team.
- Provide coaching, development & support to direct reports.
- Live and promote the Adecco Group Leadership Principles, our Performance Management, values and lead by example.
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in Communications, Public relations and Internal Communications
- Minimum of 10 years in a senior leadership position.
- Experience in building effective relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders in a Global or multiregional organisation is desirable
- Track record in a results-driven environment
- Several years’ experience in leading a communications team, especially public relations and internal communication, for a publicly listed company
- Acts as a positive role model, inspiring and empowering others
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community
- Demonstrates the expected Adecco Group Leadership Principles, behaviours associated with Leading and Managing People, Strategic Planning, Performance and Change Management
- Fluent in English; German language skills preferred
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Ce que signifie rejoindre le Groupe Adecco.
Depuis plus de 50 ans, nous proposons des emplois à des milliers de personnes dans le monde. Nous accompagnons nos clients grâce à des services et solutions emploi innovants et en leur offrant une expérience personnalisée. Faire partie de notre Groupe, c’est rejoindre une équipe internationale passionnée par sa mission: accompagner les professionnels durant toute leur carrière professionnelle, et les entreprises dans la recherche et la gestion de leurs talents.