Détails de l'offre
Overall responsibility for providing insight and analytical insight for the GBU in the management of the Technology cost base.What you’ll be doing
- The role will provide Insights into the Management of Technology Costs for the GBU for actuals, forecasts, and budgets of the respective Technology Budget for Local and Global Technology Costs.
- Understand the functioning of the Adecco Group IT and Technology functions to support and help leverage group solutions, products, and vendors, which will benefit the GBU and Adecco Group.
- Pivotal in ensuring that the GBU management is equipped with the relevant information to make Technology decisions.
- Consistently analyze financial data and present financial reports accurately and timely; clearly communicate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements; monitor progress and changes and keLeadershipleadership updated.
- Oversees the Value Realization from a Business perspective and reports back to Leadership on progress.
- Assist IT and GBU leadership in the annual budgeting and planning process.
- Support the Adecco Group and GBU in engaging with any audit and finance committee(s) around issues and trends in IT financial operating models and delivery.
- Manages the monthly, quarterly, and year-end analysis of technology costs to the GBU.
- Supports the budgeting process with regard to the GBU technology costs.
- Helps to develop a service-based cost charging model.
- Provides Insight on the Local as well as the Global Technology Costs for the GBUs.
- University degree, preferably in a business or technical subject or any comparable education.
- Strong communications skills
- Passionate about Technology.
- Experience working in complex multinational companies and with people from different backgrounds and cultures.
- Results-Oriented person.
- Facility to translate complex processes into easy-to-understand proposals.
- Fluent in English.
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally. You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident, and insightful. Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge, and expertise to grow together. Make an impact where it matters most.A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary. On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way. As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.