Détails de l'offre
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
Prague, Czech Republic
Key resource in the Adecco Group worldwide consolidation process under US GAAP including the related analysis and preparation of the Annual and Half Yearly reports, and Group External Audit process.
- Preparation and review of the monthly close/country reporting process
- Preparation and review of the consolidation and IC processes under US GAAP
- Preparation of the related master data for the Group Consolidation (e.g. legal entities, global chart of accounts etc.)
- Preparation of the annual and half-yearly reports
- Preparation of the monthly group consolidated P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow statements
- Liaison with Group External Auditors
- Collaborates with other group functions, countries and finance teams
- Develop and maintain internal controls over financial reporting
- Participate in other Finance projects as needed
- Internal Group Finance Staff
- Internal & External Auditors
- Local Finance Managers
- Internal Group Corporate Staff
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Prior work experience with “Big 4” and/or industry beneficial
- Understanding of US GAAP and/or IFRS in an international environment
- Understanding of External Reporting and Financial Close activities, Consolidation, Financial Planning & Analysis
- Team-player with sound analytical and problem-solving skills, excellent communication skills, ability to work well independently and perform well under pressure
- The ability to multitask while focusing on special projects
- Fluent in English; other languages are a plus
Ce que signifie rejoindre le Groupe Adecco.
Depuis plus de 50 ans, nous proposons des emplois à des milliers de personnes dans le monde. Nous accompagnons nos clients grâce à des services et solutions emploi innovants et en leur offrant une expérience personnalisée. Faire partie de notre Groupe, c’est rejoindre une équipe internationale passionnée par sa mission: accompagner les professionnels durant toute leur carrière professionnelle, et les entreprises dans la recherche et la gestion de leurs talents.