Détails de l'offre
The Delivery Manager is responsible for overseeing the sourcing and recruiting of candidates to fill job orders within assigned portfolio. Establishes and maintains ongoing relationship with assigned clients and all associated stakeholders. Optimizes order fulfillment to clients in a high quality, cost effective manner within assigned client accounts. Provides outstanding customer service, order distribution management, and compliance support.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field with a minimum of five (5) years of recruiting experience is required. Previous experience in the staffing and/or human resources solutions industries in addition to previous supervisory experience is highly desirable. Equivalent combination of post-high school education and experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
- Ability to focus on client needs with a commitment to quality and customer
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting
- Ability to identify and resolve problems through recommending and implementing creative
- Knowledge of and ability to interpret and understand employment-related laws, rules and
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize Applicant Tracking
- Knowledge of current sourcing and recruiting trends, best practices and
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Partners with account management team to identify and define strategic/financial objectives and client hiring
- Analyzes client needs, determines best recruiting methods and deploys recruiting plans and
- Responsible for successful executive of recruiting and fulfillment strategies.
- Oversees candidate sourcing, recruiting, onboarding and client marketing
- Leads tactical and strategic team
- Responsible for identifying, recruiting, hiring, training, coaching, motivating (and terminating, if necessary)
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills: lead and motivate colleagues to achieve team and individual
- Manages career development plans, training for direct reports and mentors and coaches in-line with human resources principles.
- Ensures team maintains appropriate skills and competencies required to conduct operations timely, effectively and in
- Creates, maintains and presents recruiting metrics and/or dashboards for
- Leverages operational data and metrics to monitor the effectiveness of all recruiting
- Builds and maintains effective business relationships with field management to ensure client
- Participates in client quality performance
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as
Ce que signifie rejoindre le Groupe Adecco.
Depuis plus de 50 ans, nous proposons des emplois à des milliers de personnes dans le monde. Nous accompagnons nos clients grâce à des services et solutions emploi innovants et en leur offrant une expérience personnalisée. Faire partie de notre Groupe, c’est rejoindre une équipe internationale passionnée par sa mission: accompagner les professionnels durant toute leur carrière professionnelle, et les entreprises dans la recherche et la gestion de leurs talents.