Détails de l'offre
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
Mission and main responsibilities
- Within the Team responsible for Governance and Process in the Global PMO, the PMO Governance Consultant will act as a key service, support and enabling professional to ensure smooth, reliable and effective project governance and controlling.
- Actively and proactively support the execution and continuous improvement of the global Adecco project and program management framework and methodology to support planning and execution of projects and programs
- Support and run approval and funding of projects (via the established project model and approval bodies, e.g. for stage gate 1 and 2), ensuring that documentation is complete and accurate and registration files are duly maintained and updated (approval registry, MoM, preparation of documents, ect).
- Calendarize various governance meeting, ensuring proper planning and communication for all involved stakeholders (being them PPMs, executives, PMs, other support function), being them preparations artifacts or actual presentations for the governance bodies
- Proactively interact with other key functions (e.g. VRO, Finance, Architect Board, Portfolio Owners, Security, etc) in order to ensure good and smooth coordination which can prevent any possible gap r roadblock
- Strive and drive for continuous improvement, simplification and high quality, finding the right balance between project controlling and project execution enablement
- Provide feedback, consultation and improvement recommendations to key users of the governance and project model users
- Maintain clear and up to date communication material for the entire PM community, in order to ensure that deliverables and deadline are clear and relevant.
- Produce all necessary documentation for preparation and execution of the project governance and related approval bodies
- Provide templates and standards for end-user training, communication and documentation
- Train and support Program & Project managers on PMO processes & governance
- Validate adherence to standards and provide reports on it
- Ensure Adecco colleagues can easily access information on processes, solutions, and associated organization and are kept informed and up to date on PMO activities
- Service-minded and proactive problem-solving approach, driven by common sense and best practice
- Ability to quickly spot valuable and pragmatic solutions to operational roadblocks and implement them with a high dose of entrepreneurial approach
- Ability to work under high pressure and in a continuous improvement and changing environment, when we need to balance different stakeholders needs, yet driven by the same ambition and mission of having and efficient and effective project governance and methodology
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a position with comparable complexity
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a matrix organization within a global and multi-location set-up
- Strong understanding of standard project methodology framework and practice, with particular reference to IT delivery
- Strong PPM tool and Microsoft Office skills, Excel and PowerPoint
- Skilled in PPT and presentations and process optimization (e.g. lean)
- Proven track record in relationship and communication skills at all level (from executive to project organization)
- University Degree
- PM certification (PMP or PRINCE2) is a plus
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Ce que signifie rejoindre le Groupe Adecco.
Depuis plus de 50 ans, nous proposons des emplois à des milliers de personnes dans le monde. Nous accompagnons nos clients grâce à des services et solutions emploi innovants et en leur offrant une expérience personnalisée. Faire partie de notre Groupe, c’est rejoindre une équipe internationale passionnée par sa mission: accompagner les professionnels durant toute leur carrière professionnelle, et les entreprises dans la recherche et la gestion de leurs talents.