Détails de l'offre
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
The Network Service Owner is primary contact for assigned network infrastructure and ensures its business consumers have fully working environment designed with best practices to deliver their goals to Adecco clients and partners. This role is accountable for designing the service solution, selectingmanagement systems and tools, selecting technology, defining processes in line with global architecture, build and test the first service iteration and lead the evolution of the service.
- Design network solution/service according to the business needs, test and document the solution, and hand over to deployment team for allocated technologies.
- Cooperate and lead interactions with partners and service providers to deliver expected objectives (e.g. Proof of Concept).
- Provide a clear definition and description of the service, including related documentation, the primary use cases of the service and its business value.
- Drive service maturity and service enhancements with partners and internal colleagues.
- Manage total capacity including utilization, features and resiliency of assigned services.
- Manage costs of the service. Be able to benchmark total and unit costs; service level & features; and risk profile (including security, resilience, scalability).
- Be accountable for demonstrating sustainable productivity in the running of your service (cost per user & TCO)
- Define a strategy that designs all aspects into your service and make sure that it is appropriate to the investment/risk trade-offs Adecco should make.
- Create a phased deployment roadmap (short term and long term) that plans out a vision for your service. Deliver committed results relative to your roadmap.
- Report investment roadmap for the service, including deliverables over time, expected outcomes and impact to above metrics.
- Manage assets (hardware or software, people, processes…) of the service.
- Participate in troubleshooting during critical outages (during working hours).
- A minimum of five years’ experience in IT Infrastructure is required.
- Strong overall IT work experience is required.
- Strong Technical Expertise in design, implementation and troubleshooting the following technologies: DNS and DHCP
- Experience with managing Windows server environment, Active Directory, PowerShell scripting and related concepts for operating Windows-based infrastructure.
- Good understanding of general network technologies such as routing and switching, VPN technologies, data centers and clouds from networking perspective. Knowledge of Azure cloud platform is a significant plus.
- Experience with the creation of technical documentation (HLD, LLD, network diagrams).
- Experience in managing network services, KPI’s and SLA’s preferably with suppliers.
- Any experience with RFI/RFP processes and documentation preparation is valuable.
- University degree preferably in a technical subject or any comparable education
- Proven experience with hands-on support of Microsoft environment
- Microsoft certification such as MCSA, MCSD, MCSE or role-based certifications is a plus
- Networking certifications such as CCNA, CCNP, CCDP is significant plus too
- ITIL 3 certification is welcome
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Ce que signifie rejoindre le Groupe Adecco.
Depuis plus de 50 ans, nous proposons des emplois à des milliers de personnes dans le monde. Nous accompagnons nos clients grâce à des services et solutions emploi innovants et en leur offrant une expérience personnalisée. Faire partie de notre Groupe, c’est rejoindre une équipe internationale passionnée par sa mission: accompagner les professionnels durant toute leur carrière professionnelle, et les entreprises dans la recherche et la gestion de leurs talents.