Détails de l'offre
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
The Network Engineer is responsible for design and enhancement of network services (mainly LAN and SD-WAN). This position will support 80% of global needs and 20% of particular needs in Germany. The network engineer is accountable for designing the service solution, selecting management systems and tools, selecting technology, defining processes in line with global architecture, build and test the first service iteration and lead the evolution of the service. Services are delivered globally.
- Demonstrate technical expertise in working with network technologies like LAN (Meraki, Cisco), WAN (routing), SD-WAN, DNS, VPN etc.
- Design network solutions (or entire new service) according business needs, test and document the solution, and handover to deployment team.
- Cooperate and lead interactions with partners and service providers to deliver expected objectives (e.g. Proof of Concept).
- Drive service maturity and service enhancements with partners and internal colleagues.
- Define and setup capacity management including utilization, required features and resiliency of assigned services.
- Manage costs of the service. Be able to benchmark total and unit costs; service level & features; and risk profile (including security, resilience, scalability).
- Be accountable for demonstrating sustainable productivity in the running of your service (cost per use & TCO)
- Define a strategy that designs all aspects into your service and make sure that it is appropriate to the investment/risk trade-offs Adecco should make.
- Create a phased deployment roadmap (short term and long term) that plans out vision for your service. Deliver committed results relative to your roadmap.
- Report investment roadmap for the service, including deliverables over time, expected outcomes and impact to above metrics.
- Create or review service documentation (service catalogue, design documents, guides). Maintain all documentation and keep it up to date.
- Manage assets (hardware or software, people, processes…) of your service.
- Participate in troubleshooting during critical outages (during working hours)
- Minimum of three years’ experience in IT Infrastructure is required.
- Strong overall IT work experience is required
- Demonstrate technical expertise in design, implementation and troubleshooting following technologies: LAN (Meraki, Cisco Catalyst), routing in large enterprise companies, GRE and VPN connections.
- Any experience with automation of network processes and scripting capabilities is more than welcome
- Understanding of data centers and clouds (esp. Azure) from networking perspective and UCC (Unified Communication and Collaboration) is plus.
- Experience with creation of technical documentation (HLD, LLD, network diagrams).
- Any experience with RFI/RFP processes and documentation preparation is valuable.
- Language proficiency in English and German is required, any other languages are a plus.
- University degree preferably in a technical subject or any comparable education
- ITIL certification is a plus
- CCNP or similar network certification
- Occasional up to 20%
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Ce que signifie rejoindre le Groupe Adecco.
Depuis plus de 50 ans, nous proposons des emplois à des milliers de personnes dans le monde. Nous accompagnons nos clients grâce à des services et solutions emploi innovants et en leur offrant une expérience personnalisée. Faire partie de notre Groupe, c’est rejoindre une équipe internationale passionnée par sa mission: accompagner les professionnels durant toute leur carrière professionnelle, et les entreprises dans la recherche et la gestion de leurs talents.