Détails de l'offre
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
Service Project manager (SPM) is responsible for the daily communication with the requestors and for overall coordination, execution, and control of specific production projects ensuring consistency with actual commitments and goals. As SPM you will be single point of contact for the client/market representative. SPM is actively cooperating with all internal production teams and selected stakeholders from client side to make sure all agreed work is delivered to client in high quality standard and within agreed timelines. Based in Prague. English language (verbal and written) essential.
- Main point of contact for the markets (SPOC)
- Accountable for overall request/project delivery
- Responsible for the request triage and review
- Gathering information from markets to ensure the internal teams can deliver flawless assets/products in a designated time.
- Responsible for all work done for his client/subsidiary within the MOC to meet client SLAs.
- Work closely with MOC team to ensure that the requirements of every project submitted for execution are clear and achievable.
- Prepare written analysis and present findings to internal and external clients.
- Contribute to project planning and scheduling.
- Attendance, completion, and participation in new MOC tool deployments, updates, and trainings as required.
- Owns monthly calls with the market to understand future plans and volumes
- Contribute to project planning and scheduling
- Ensuring that processes are followed, and market rules are applied
- 3+ years experience in similar role
- Excellent communication skills in English language
- Ability to multi-task multiple execution team deliverables and meet deadlines.
- Excellent organization skills, acute attention to detail, consistent follow through, project management, communication (oral, written and interpersonal).
- Capacity for project and directional changes and flexibility a must.
- Strong skills using campaign management marketing software and PC based applications (specifically the Microsoft Office Suite) are a must.
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Ce que signifie rejoindre le Groupe Adecco.
Depuis plus de 50 ans, nous proposons des emplois à des milliers de personnes dans le monde. Nous accompagnons nos clients grâce à des services et solutions emploi innovants et en leur offrant une expérience personnalisée. Faire partie de notre Groupe, c’est rejoindre une équipe internationale passionnée par sa mission: accompagner les professionnels durant toute leur carrière professionnelle, et les entreprises dans la recherche et la gestion de leurs talents.