Détails de l'offre
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
The Marketing Analyst is part of the global digital marketing team and is responsible for overall digital marketing reporting suite. Special focus on reporting, automation, creation and maintenance of current/new reports. Ensure reports are functional and accurate in line with changes requested by Global Marketing team, business units and countries or caused by changes of input. The Marketing Analyst will also take ownership of the implementation of tags in tag manager to help track site centric conversions as well as campaigns performance. The Marketing analyst will support the marketing community by providing insights into data, tools, and services connected to execution of candidates, associates and clients marketing campaigns. The Marketing analyst will be reporting to the Global Analytics lead and will be requested to co-create and execute on the tagging and analytics strategy.
- Responsible for data integrity and putting together governance with countries and Business Units to ensure global taxonomy.
- In charge of implementing tags across our global suite of digital assets to track day to day and campaign performance in timely and accurate manner.
- Defines and proposes reporting structure, design and automation flows whilst accountable for delivery of dashboards for every business units and countries
- Assist in the design, development and execution of standardized campaign reports as and when needed by the business.
- Add-value through data analysis and data mining where applicable for various types of business reports (Deep dive into data for answering specific questions)
- Together with Analytics lead, identify best KPIs to support performance monitoring of day to day activities and dedicated campaigns
- Active approach to solution of reporting tasks
- In charge of creating set of audiences/segments enabling the media teams to perform retargeting and lookalike activities
- Give insights and discover new workstreams through data
- 3+ years experience in similar analytics role
- Strategic, yet pragmatic with a strong can-do attitude
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Acute attention to details
- Excellent English - written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working for multinationals and within complex matrix organization
- Experience working across marketing tag platforms Google Tag Manager or Adobe Tag Manager or similar web tracking tools, required.
- Understanding the marketing data flow, GTMintegrations, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Paid Media, Tracking pixels and data-layer variables as well as visualization tools such as Google Data Studio.
- Manage the strategic deployment tagging for digital analytics, paid media, or first and 3rd party applications
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Ce que signifie rejoindre le Groupe Adecco.
Depuis plus de 50 ans, nous proposons des emplois à des milliers de personnes dans le monde. Nous accompagnons nos clients grâce à des services et solutions emploi innovants et en leur offrant une expérience personnalisée. Faire partie de notre Groupe, c’est rejoindre une équipe internationale passionnée par sa mission: accompagner les professionnels durant toute leur carrière professionnelle, et les entreprises dans la recherche et la gestion de leurs talents.