Détails de l'offre
Since 2011, General Assembly has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in today’s most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, and The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, business, and more, both online and at campuses around the world. Our global professional community boasts 40,000 alumni — and counting. In addition to fostering career growth for individuals, GA helps employers cultivate top tech talent and spur innovation by transforming their teams through strategic learning. More than 21,000 employees at elite companies worldwide have honed their digital fluency with our corporate training programs. GA has also been recognized as one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500, and Fast Company has dubbed us leaders in World-Changing Ideas as well as the #1 Most Innovative Company in Education.
This role will be reporting to the Senior Manager – Revenue and Technical Accounting based in Madrid and will be a part of a diverse team who are responsible for the accounting across numerous international legal entities
- Review Contracts for proper, accurate and timely invoicing.
- Keep track of accounts and process incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Communicate with clients to collect overdue open invoices
- Reconcile payments received with bank, internal tools and general ledger.
- Investigate discrepancies and address clients’ billing requests.
- Verify billing accounts with accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing billing and accounts receivable status.
- Participate in month end close activities, including the preparation and review of journals for Account Receivable, Reserves.
- Prepare and review monthly reconciliations of Balance Sheet accounts.
- Assist in reviewing and updating accounting and internal control procedures.
- Ensure the integrity of key processes by understanding systems, flow of transactions, internal controls
- Assist with the year-end international and domestic audits (information gathering and financial statement preparation).
- Assist and lead other special projects as required.
Skills & Qualifications:
- ACCA/CPA Certified
- At least 3 years experience in financial reporting, accounting or auditing
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with accounting systems (Oracle a plus)
- Advanced IT Skills, particularly in Excel (pivot tables, Vlookups)
- Fluency in English written and oral (at least B2 – Upper Intermediate level)
- Proactive and flexible approach
- Ability to work independently in time efficient manner
- Collaborative team player that can communicate effectively with different stakeholders across multiple departments as well as clients
Ce que signifie rejoindre le Groupe Adecco.
Depuis plus de 50 ans, nous proposons des emplois à des milliers de personnes dans le monde. Nous accompagnons nos clients grâce à des services et solutions emploi innovants et en leur offrant une expérience personnalisée. Faire partie de notre Groupe, c’est rejoindre une équipe internationale passionnée par sa mission: accompagner les professionnels durant toute leur carrière professionnelle, et les entreprises dans la recherche et la gestion de leurs talents.