Détails de l'offre
The Strategic Manger is responsible for supporting the Zone SVP and Strategic Director to ensure zone revenue, GP and EVA targets are met. Primary duties will be related to training and coaching of internal staff focused on temporary placements (i.e. Staffing Managers and New Business Development Reps).
- Collaborates with branch, region and division management to ensure growth strategies are developed in consideration of market needs and trends and effectively implemented in branches.
- Drives training efforts in the branches, ensuring that branch activities are planned, measured and followed up.
- Ensures the effective training of all new hires on Standard Operating procedures, processes and quality customer service delivery.
- Supports new hire training schedules and hands-on follow-up training for offices without a Manager, acts as interim branch manager by providing infrastructure, managing financial goals and leading by example.
- Helps to screen potential manager, sales and staffing candidates Ensures that company policies and procedures are implemented and firmly followed at assigned branches by providing weekly and monthly operational reporting analysis.
- Assists with implementation of key company projects, including pricing initiatives.
- Works to continually increase operating efficiency.
- Acts as liaison to solve corporate support issues and questions from the field.
- Works with Branch Managers and Strategic Director and staff to create effective action plans for improvements.
- Coaches and trains staff in action plan areas as needed and follows up to ensure action plans are implemented.
- Collaborates with the branch and regional management to define and conduct quality and compliance related training as needed.
- Reviews reports on compliance and process efficiency scoring; takes corrective action as warranted.
- Fosters a business climate throughout the Division focusing on improving and maintaining the highest level of client service and quality deliverables.
- Establishes, fosters and maintains working relationships with Colleagues, senior management and clients.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field with a minimum of three (3) years of experience within recruiting, sales, and/or staffing industry is required. Combination of post-high school education and related professional work experience equivalent to eight (8) years may be considered in lieu of a degree. Prior supervisory experience is highly desirable. Willingness and ability to travel (up to 70% at times 0%) is required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to proactively establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to evaluate information, identify key issues and formulate conclusions based on sound, practical judgment, experience and common sense.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results-driven, team oriented environment.
- Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels.
- Knowledge of and the ability to apply sound leadership practices, including developing employees by inspiring, encouraging and providing constructive criticism to improve performance.
- Knowledge of training methodologies and the ability to develop and deliver technical/operational training to various levels of employees.
- Ability to interpret and apply related federal, state and local laws, ordinances, rules and regulations.
- Ability to effectively influence others at various levels within the organization.
- Ability to act accordingly under strong pressure, along with the ability to effectively manage crisis situations.
- Knowledge of and the ability to apply best practices and standards in sales and recruiting.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Ce que signifie rejoindre le Groupe Adecco.
Depuis plus de 50 ans, nous proposons des emplois à des milliers de personnes dans le monde. Nous accompagnons nos clients grâce à des services et solutions emploi innovants et en leur offrant une expérience personnalisée. Faire partie de notre Groupe, c’est rejoindre une équipe internationale passionnée par sa mission: accompagner les professionnels durant toute leur carrière professionnelle, et les entreprises dans la recherche et la gestion de leurs talents.