Détails de l'offre
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The MarCom Lead will be the main contact person for the marketing of Adecco Groups brands in Norway. Securing alignment and omni-channel in all external communication will be essential. This is done by a structure with candidate and client councils with leaders and important stakeholders within the organization in Norway. He/she will own the Norwegian content marketing strategy and manage the localization of all marketing efforts in Norway. This person is part of the Nordic MarCom team with colleagues across Norway, Sweden and Finland. The person will produce content for the market as well as translating and localizing content from colleagues in the Nordics. PR initiatives and press management will also be an important part of the job.
- Copywriting, content production and translation
- Ensuring that all campaigns produced in the Nordics support the country’s strategic objectives as well as being in line with local culture and language
- Owning the websites and social media channels
- Drive Marketing and Sales Councils with local sales organization
- Supporting marketing team with local language requirements
- PR initiatives and press management
- The role will be driving strategic projects for the Nordic MarCom organization dependent on time and individual interest and skillset.
- Previous experience with copywriting in Norwegian.
- Previous experience from content marketing
- Basic understanding of SEO and PR
- Experience with social listening tools.
- Knowledge of various marketing and social media tools such as Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn manager.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft 365, Power Point and Microsoft Excel.
- Fluent Norwegian language skills and advanced English language skills, both written and verbal.
- Adapts to changing circumstances; tolerates ambiguity; accepts new ideas and change initiatives.
- Takes responsibility for actions, projects and people; takes initiative and works under own direction.
- Able to constantly set-up new processes and ways of working to test, adjust and pivot when needed.
- Have a clear business perspective and always keep profitability and ROI in mind. Be able to thrive in a “startup’ish” environment.
- Dare to embrace mistakes and see them as a step towards the vision. Experiment with different ways of thinking and attach problems from multiply perspectives.
- Easily establishes good relationships with customers and staff.
- Focuses on customer needs and satisfaction; sets high standards for quality and quantity.
- Not giving up even than facing many hurdles and technical problems. Focus on the vision and take small steps towards it.
- Can juggle many perspectives, technical options and customer types at the same.
- Be able to solve complex problems in novel ways.
Please apply asap as we will consider candidates in the order they apply. In this recruitment process our initial screening will be done in English. We also use tests and personality questionnaires as part of our standard recruitment process. This is a permanent fulltime position. For any questions related to the role please feel free to reach out to Vendela Leksell, Head of MarCom Nordics.
About the Nordic Marketing Team
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing talent to join our Nordic Marketing Team. In this team we believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. The members of our virtual team are located in different Nordic countries, which means that you will work with other talents from Sweden, Norway and Finland. If you’re seeking colleagues who are big thinkers, eager to take on fresh challenges as a team, then it’s time to join Adecco Group!
Ce que signifie rejoindre le Groupe Adecco.
Depuis plus de 50 ans, nous proposons des emplois à des milliers de personnes dans le monde. Nous accompagnons nos clients grâce à des services et solutions emploi innovants et en leur offrant une expérience personnalisée. Faire partie de notre Groupe, c’est rejoindre une équipe internationale passionnée par sa mission: accompagner les professionnels durant toute leur carrière professionnelle, et les entreprises dans la recherche et la gestion de leurs talents.