Détails de l'offre
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading talent advisory and solutions company. We believe in making the future work for everyone, and every day enable more than 3.5 million careers. We skill, develop, and hire talent in 60 countries, enabling organisations to embrace the future of work. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that fuels economies and builds better societies. Our culture of inclusivity, entrepreneurship and teamwork empowers our 30,000 employees. We are proud to have been consistently ranked one of the 'World's Best Workplaces' by Great Place to Work®. The Adecco Group AG is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The Group is powered by three global business units: Adecco, Talent Solutions and Modis.
Europe and US (flexible)
Marketing Workforce Solutions is a new team that has been tasked with ensuring consistency and upfront orchestration across brands, aligned to The Adecco Group’s overall strategic priorities and growth areas. We’re an international group of people, based in various locations, with a range of backgrounds and experience, but with a common passion for putting the customer and candidate at the heart of everything we do. We’re looking for colleagues who aren’t afraid to make their voices heard, who are open minded to others’ views and who want to build something great together.
You’ll take on the development of audience journeys. From influencing to demand generation and advocacy – you’ll develop data-driven value propositions based on customer, candidate or industry needs.
- Design our go-to-market strategy (incl. Omnichannel & delivery)
- Provide thought leadership, strategies and points of view, narratives, programmes and initiatives, on topics and areas that are industry-leading and mutually critical for internal peers/teams, (Digital or Data Science) and client growth and acquisition
- Conduct compelling research and analysis, making use of the full knowledge the team can access, both internal and external
- Develop value proposition, integrated offering as needed and audience specific benefits
- Co-Create sales materials/narratives/ decks for global clients
- Analyze our customer base and carry out client Interviews
- Analyze our competitors
- Create personas, define the target audience, work on the actualization of the audience journeys and their related moments of truth
- Define, measure and communicate metrics/ KPIs
- Influence our engagement strategy
- Continuously improve our Customer/User Experience
- Actively engage in account-based marketing
- Conduct opportunity sizing
- At least 5 years of marketing experience in a similar role
- Experience in a service industry environment and an international organisation
- Experience in digital marketing, allowing you to swiftly understand how your discipline and its outputs can best serve our clients and candidates in a digital landscape
- A passion for product marketing, human resources and how these fields are evolving
- Time spent in multinational matrix organizations
- Strong communication skills in person, email, and in presentations, with a creative and fresh approach to understanding and sharing concepts
- Ability to interact with various levels of management and across cultures
- A proactive personality with a high level of autonomy
- The capacity to apply principles to solve problems and deal with a variety of variables
- Detail and goal-oriented work habits to meet deadlines in a complex environment within budgetary constraints
- Outstanding customer service
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, marketing or related fields
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and proofreading skills in English, with every other language a plus
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Ce que signifie rejoindre le Groupe Adecco.
Depuis plus de 50 ans, nous proposons des emplois à des milliers de personnes dans le monde. Nous accompagnons nos clients grâce à des services et solutions emploi innovants et en leur offrant une expérience personnalisée. Faire partie de notre Groupe, c’est rejoindre une équipe internationale passionnée par sa mission: accompagner les professionnels durant toute leur carrière professionnelle, et les entreprises dans la recherche et la gestion de leurs talents.