Détails de l'offre
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions company. We believe in making the future work for everyone, and every day empower 3.5 million careers. We inspire, skill, develop and hire in 60 countries, enabling individuals and organizations to embrace the future of work. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness, and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who have voted us a Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces for the past four consecutive years. The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia, YOSS, and General Assembly.
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading provider of workforce solutions, transforming the world of work through talent and technology. At present we are looking for the right candidate to join our organization as Copywriter. In the role, you will be responsible to write and develop original copy, for a range of corporate marketing material, that connects with the desired audience and drives action.
- Interpret copywriting brief to understand requirements
- Draft compelling, clear copy for marketing materials as per the brief with adherence to the brand voice
- Work closely with the design teams to create copy that complements the visuals
- Edit and proofread copy
- Cooperate closely with the markets to fulfill their needs and requirements on the core message and target audience
- Familiarize with the product, target audience, and client activities in the market
- Comply with and improvement of existing internal processes
- Update of the request/task statuses in the project/ticketing tool on a regular basis
- At least 2+ years of experience as a Copywriter
- Advanced knowledge of English
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Marketing, related field, or equivalent experience required
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Ce que signifie rejoindre le Groupe Adecco.
Depuis plus de 50 ans, nous proposons des emplois à des milliers de personnes dans le monde. Nous accompagnons nos clients grâce à des services et solutions emploi innovants et en leur offrant une expérience personnalisée. Faire partie de notre Groupe, c’est rejoindre une équipe internationale passionnée par sa mission: accompagner les professionnels durant toute leur carrière professionnelle, et les entreprises dans la recherche et la gestion de leurs talents.