Détails de l'offre
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services, and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness, and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia, and General Assembly.
The Operations Project Manager (OPM) is responsible for ensuring that The Adecco Group is ready for the introduction and delivery of new products and services. This position provides a consistent and standard framework in creating and implementing readiness plans and projects. This includes managing the design, planning, development, and implementation of the new services, defining the onboarding process, mapping the service execution process and ensuring that all relevant documentation and reporting, inc. business performance is filled in and stored appropriately. In addition, this person is responsible for facilitating continuous improvement initiatives across Marketing Operation Center (MOC) including as-is analysis of current processes & transition management, by streamlining communication and business processes to achieve overall service excellence.
- Establishing and leading the Operational Readiness initiative that ensures the Adecco Group and all of its’ markets are ready for the introduction and delivery of new and existing services
- Conducting operational readiness webinars and calls to promote field awareness on execution processes and standards for new and existing services
- Developing a process to track adoption, improvements, and solution analysis for standards and processes that were delivered as part of the operational readiness initiative or project
- Working closely with the Product and Regional Managers, co-workers, and other professionals to gain a thorough understanding of the business and operational processes and models
- Ensuring that operational readiness activities are aligned with the Develop service execution processes (flowcharts) and best practices to serve as a guideline in delivering services, which will help lead to a more standardized service execution
- Data gathering, analysis, and design structure for regular reporting to produce operational/business-reports as and when needed
- Working with Project Managers and Program Managers ensuring project documentation is prepared and effectively communicate project progress
- Reporting and escalate project risks and issues to Program Manager
- Working on current and new process improvements that could save cost and resources as well as improve the output quality
- Acting as a liaison with markets and Adecco making sure requirements are correctly gathered and translated into project deliverables/work packages
- Combining experience and knowledge of Prince 2 or any other PM methodology to analyze a wide range of problems and formulate solutions to business objectives.
- Other operational excellence and continuous improvement duties as assigned
- Lean Six Sigma qualification
- Good understanding of the service and operations business
- Proven experience in process development for new service products and deliverables
- Process-oriented and excellent organizational skills
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Ce que signifie rejoindre le Groupe Adecco.
Depuis plus de 50 ans, nous proposons des emplois à des milliers de personnes dans le monde. Nous accompagnons nos clients grâce à des services et solutions emploi innovants et en leur offrant une expérience personnalisée. Faire partie de notre Groupe, c’est rejoindre une équipe internationale passionnée par sa mission: accompagner les professionnels durant toute leur carrière professionnelle, et les entreprises dans la recherche et la gestion de leurs talents.