Détails de l'offre
The objective of this role is to help attract, retain, engage and motivate talent in across multiple continents by leading and orchestrating all activities related to Rewards. This includes programs, processes and solutions.
The incumbent will fulfil the role of a credible thought partner to the business and HR, and be accountable for delivering consistent, locally applicable practices on all Rewards matters.
The Director, Total Rewards will structurally implement guidelines and processes on base pay, short-term and long-term incentive plans, recognition, benefits, job grading, and international mobility related activities applying local market thinking while aligning to Adecco Group’s Global Rewards’ principles and philosophy.
- Lead the annual compensation review process and review for Adecco Workforce Solutions within LATAM and facilitate compensation reviews, thus ensuring execution of the processes in a fair and equitable manner in line with the Group Reward principles and philosophy.
- Support with financial modelling and scenarios for the businesses as required.
- Work with local HR team to ensure retention and total Reward activities and practices comply with local government requirements.
- Provide data and benchmarking information for Recruitment Partners.
- Review and maintain the short-term incentive plan framework and compensation plans aligning to the Group Rewards strategy.
- Steer and manage locally and globally driven incentive plans.
- Partner closely with Finance in monitoring performance levels and forecasting, create participation criteria, controls and governance on short term incentive plans and payout with appropriate data modelling.
- Partner with Country HR to ensure that the overall benefit programmes reflects the Rewards strategy, current and future needs of Colleagues.
- Communication of benefits programmes through multiple accessible formats.
Rewards Transformation & Continuous Improvement
- Drive Rewards Transformation initiatives to embed group standards for the use of technologies, standardized methodologies, change communications and other levers to drive process quality and efficiencies.
- Steer local teams to align, streamline and consistently apply and use the resources, tools, policy and processes for pay and performance.
- Responsible for establishing, building and maintaining a strong relationship that support strategic objectives.
Job Grading, Job Architecture and Reporting
- Lead the Job Architecture and Job Grading activities for Adecco Workforce Solutions LATAM to ensure positions are correctly graded and that internal comparisons are maintained.
- Work with the Recruitment Partner to develop streamlined role descriptions.
- Minimum requirement of a Bachelor’s degree. Certifications in Rewards from accredited forums is desirable
- Minimum 7 years of proven Total Rewards progressive experience. Incumbents with experience of supporting company-wide transformations will be preferred
- Strong demonstrated analytical skills and creative ability
- Clear and professional communicator (verbal, written and ability to present compensation material clearly)
- Collaborative and can work effectively across functions and business units
- Strong interest and ability to improve processes
- Can develop strong working relationships with Colleagues from a range of cultural backgrounds
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment and manage changing priorities
- Reputation for integrity and dedicated work ethic with desire for ownership of process
- Discreet and reliable personality, used to dealing with highly confidential topics
- Compliant, discrete and independent operator
- Highly numerate and strong business acumen
- Travel Requirement of up to 25%
Ce que signifie rejoindre le Groupe Adecco.
Depuis plus de 50 ans, nous proposons des emplois à des milliers de personnes dans le monde. Nous accompagnons nos clients grâce à des services et solutions emploi innovants et en leur offrant une expérience personnalisée. Faire partie de notre Groupe, c’est rejoindre une équipe internationale passionnée par sa mission: accompagner les professionnels durant toute leur carrière professionnelle, et les entreprises dans la recherche et la gestion de leurs talents.