Détails de l'offre
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
- Analyze Changes and Releases to identify the level of risk, evaluate the benefits, reduce the production/business impact, and ensure service continuity
- Review the quality of RFCs and ensure all relevant data is documented to support the change
- Identify and manage possible conflicts between changes
- Follow up RFC’s including those with emergency status and chair Post Implementation Review forums
- Prepare, manage and chair the NAM/LATAM CAB
- Secure regional Change and Release process alignment and governance, including conduct.
- Report and act on Process KPIs within the region leveraging appropriate stakeholder engagement
- Champion the adoption and alignment of good governance within both Change and Release Management and the wider Service Management function across the entire Adecco estate to maximise successful implementations
- Help define and build new capability as well as mature existing capability to enhance and optimise the Service Control function across the entire Adecco estate
- Act as the regional point of escalation for Change and Release Management
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Minimum 5 years' higher education in IT
- ITIL v3 (minimum foundation - Mandatory)
- Good IT Infrastructure, Cloud & Operations background
- Experience in Vendor Management, KPI’s and SLA’s
- Experienced not only as a Change Manager but also as Change Requestor
- Ideally experienced with pro-actively applying Change, Problem and Incident management to the benefit of Service stability and Continual Improvement
- Travel Requirement:
- Language English and Spanish Expert level
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Ce que signifie rejoindre le Groupe Adecco.
Depuis plus de 50 ans, nous proposons des emplois à des milliers de personnes dans le monde. Nous accompagnons nos clients grâce à des services et solutions emploi innovants et en leur offrant une expérience personnalisée. Faire partie de notre Groupe, c’est rejoindre une équipe internationale passionnée par sa mission: accompagner les professionnels durant toute leur carrière professionnelle, et les entreprises dans la recherche et la gestion de leurs talents.