Détails de l'offre
The Associate Care Representative I provides a high level of customer service via phone, email, and text to a high-volume internal customer base of associate employees with general employment related questions.
- Communicates accurate information and provides timely status updates regarding internal employment related questions such as timecards, payroll, attendance, etc.
- Retrieves and returns voicemails within the standard 24-hour Service Level Agreement.
- Documents, modifies and provides timely follow-up on all Level 1 open cases.
- Promotes consistent service that promotes a relationship of trust with our associate employee population by following through on service commitments.
- Responds to inquiries through the quickest, appropriate communication methods (e-mail, telephone, chat) with professional and courteous written and verbal communication skills.
- Collaborates with internal departments to obtain necessary information to respond to associate inquires as a unified “Voice of the Customer.”
- Navigates SmartScreen, and Salesforce tools for call documentation and case management.
- Participates as a team player and assists others on the team as necessary to support departmental needs.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
High School diploma and one-year relevant work experience in a customer facing role required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to work flexible hours according to business needs; early morning and late evenings at times.
- Skilled at establishing and maintaining effective collaborative working relationships.
- Demonstrates professional customer service skills with the customer experience as top priority.
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing with various levels of employees and management, internal and external of the organization.
- Organized and able to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast paced, high volume environment.
- Self-motivated and works with a sense of urgency to achieve and exceed goals.
About the Adecco Group:
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading talent advisory and solutions company. We believe in making the future work for everyone, and every day enable more than 3.5 million careers.
We skill, develop, and hire talent in 60 countries, enabling organizations to embrace the future of work. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that fuels economies and builds better societies.
Our culture of inclusivity, entrepreneurship and teamwork empowers our 30,000 employees. We are proud to have been consistently ranked one of the 'World's Best Workplaces' by Great Place to Work®.
The Adecco Group AG is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The Group is powered by three global business units: Adecco, Talent Solutions and Modis. In North America, the company's brand portfolio includes: Accounting Principals, Adecco, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, General Assembly, Hired, LHH, Modis, Paladin, Parker + Lynch, Pontoon, Roevin, Special Counsel and TAD PGS.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Ce que signifie rejoindre le Groupe Adecco.
Depuis plus de 50 ans, nous proposons des emplois à des milliers de personnes dans le monde. Nous accompagnons nos clients grâce à des services et solutions emploi innovants et en leur offrant une expérience personnalisée. Faire partie de notre Groupe, c’est rejoindre une équipe internationale passionnée par sa mission: accompagner les professionnels durant toute leur carrière professionnelle, et les entreprises dans la recherche et la gestion de leurs talents.