Détails de l'offre
The Adecco Group Australia are seeking a Senior HR Business Partner for Adecco Australia, Spring Professional and Corporate Services based in Melbourne.
This role is part of The Adecco Group Australia HR Leadership Team and reports to the Country HR Director and works closely with the Group Executive and Brand Management Teams.
Senior HR Business Partner
As Senior HR Business Partner you will be responsible to providing expert advice on all aspects of Human Resources. This role promotes Adecco Group as an attractive workplace, supports company strategy by translating it into HR objectives and ensures that Group policy; legislation and regulations adhered to.
In this role you will be the focal point for all people related matters for the portfolio and will manage all HR strategic, advisory and operational services nationally. This role will establish trusted and influential relationships at all levels of management and within the teams and provides thought leadership, consultation, advice and oversees operational excellence.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is preferred
- Extensive HR business partnering experience
- Experience in the staffing industry
- Proven leadership and relationship management skills
- Ability to teach, train and build a successful team
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Leadership & Management
- HR Generalist & Development
- Stakeholder Management and Communication
- Strategic Planning and Results Focus
- Collaboration and Impact
- HR Admin, Compensation & Payroll
- Great Place to Work
- Talent Attraction and Retention
- Succession planning for key positions
- Contribution to or lead the ongoing development and delivery of national and/or business unit or location HR plans and strategies
- Feedback on level of advice and influence
- Ability to effect change and to drive the execution of key programs
- Timely and effective management of all annual or periodical HR programs
Ce que signifie rejoindre le Groupe Adecco.
Depuis plus de 50 ans, nous proposons des emplois à des milliers de personnes dans le monde. Nous accompagnons nos clients grâce à des services et solutions emploi innovants et en leur offrant une expérience personnalisée. Faire partie de notre Groupe, c’est rejoindre une équipe internationale passionnée par sa mission: accompagner les professionnels durant toute leur carrière professionnelle, et les entreprises dans la recherche et la gestion de leurs talents.