Détails de l'offre
The Solution Architect is responsible for providing overall guidance, structure and authority for the creation and maintenance of Pontoon solutions. Owns technical releases and upgrade cycles for a solution(s). Specifies technologies, application architectures and data structures as a basis for application development or customization. Produces and maintains all design documentation in line with organizational standards. Endorses solution design for deployment into the production environment. Ensures level 2 support as required for assigned solutions areas. Recognized as an expert within the organization. Solves complex problems and takes a broad perspective to identify solutions. Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations.What you’ll be doing
• Solution architect proactively delivers business values by acting as the lead for the translation of business objectives and requirements into functional solutions.
• Acts as the key systems authority for an assigned business solution(s).
• Acts as a Subject Matter Expert for end-to-end cloud architecture design.
• Needs to engage business partners and lead brainstorming sessions and identify areas for process improvements
• Partners and collaborates with key stakeholders both internal and external: including solution management, security, and operations to ensure alignment throughout the solution development pipeline.
• Guarantees all work is compliant with identified guidelines, internal and external audit requirements, and any related financial and legislative requirements.
• Collaborates with other technical team leads to ensure any proposed solutions fully integrate with existing and developing architectural patterns.
• Designs both functional and technical details of applications.
• Produces high-level, detailed, technical design specifications.
• Consults with and obtains design validation by the Architecture team as required.
• Ensures solutions are technically robust and are technically fit for purpose.
• Collaborates with project management team members to ensure designs and technical deliverables meet project objectives.
• Monitors technical activity within projects, highlights major issues and formulates solutions.
• Evaluates systems change proposals and ensures adherence to or adoption of the architecture and related strategy.
• Champions the implementation of architectural changes within the agreed program of work.
• Evaluates work packages and provides recommendations on “build or buy” decisions.
• Provides elevated support as required for assigned solutions area.
• Identifies and recommends vendors for the development and maintenance of assigned solutions area.
• Provides senior technical leadership for main solution concepts, identifying key elements of solution and approach differentiation
• Educates teams on the implementation of new cloud-based initiatives, providing associated training as required
• Validates Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are clearly defined in contracts before handing off to Procurement.
• Manages vendors to ensure they are performing to contractual agreements.
• Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or a related field with a minimum of eight (8) years of related application architecture or solution design experience; or equivalent combination of post high school education and experience.
• A minimum of 10+ years overall IT industry experience
• A minimum of 4+ years in a solution or technical architect role using service and hosting solutions such as private/public cloud IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS platform
• Previous experience utilizing database technologies Microsoft SQL and PSQL and related experience using Azure is highly desirable.
• Has experience with creating a service layer with an ESB.
• Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect certification preferred.
• Strong integration experience with error handling is needed.
• Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing as well as presentations.
• Ability to proactively establish and maintain effective working relationships.
• Ability to be a strong team player, as well as the ability to effectively influence technical teams.
• Ability to act accordingly under strong pressure, along with the ability to effectively manage crisis situations.
• Ability to evaluate information, identify key issues and formulate conclusions based on sound, practical judgment, experience, and common sense.
• Ability to develop, improve and/or streamline processes to meet established goals and objectives. • Ability to demonstrate creativity in inventing new ways of approaching problems and developing innovated applications.
• Knowledge of cloud security controls including tenant isolation, encryption at rest, encryption in transit, key management, vulnerability assessments, application firewalls, SIEM, etc.
• Ability to recognize the needs of internal customers and create new applications that answer those needs.
• Ability to deliver to and successfully manage stakeholder expectations while working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, budgets, and resources.
• Knowledge of and the ability to interpret and apply best standards practices in software development and enterprise application architecture methodologies, such as Agile and Scrum.
• Sound knowledge on IT application architecture, design, methodologies in Azure Cloud Environment
• Knowledge of and the ability interpret and apply best standards and practices in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Knowledge of and the ability to interpret and apply best standards and practices in IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Service Management processes.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Ability to deliver technical specification and Visio architecture diagram.
• Willingness and ability to travel is required.
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally. You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident and insightful. Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge and expertise to grow together. Make an impact where it matters most.A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organisation with multiple different roles, our application process can vary. On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
Ce que signifie rejoindre le Groupe Adecco.
Depuis plus de 50 ans, nous proposons des emplois à des milliers de personnes dans le monde. Nous accompagnons nos clients grâce à des services et solutions emploi innovants et en leur offrant une expérience personnalisée. Faire partie de notre Groupe, c’est rejoindre une équipe internationale passionnée par sa mission: accompagner les professionnels durant toute leur carrière professionnelle, et les entreprises dans la recherche et la gestion de leurs talents.