Détails de l'offre
Pontoon is hiring an Engagement Coordinator with a focus on creating an exceptional candidate experience. We are looking for a dynamic self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment. This role is accountable for the contractor onboarding process and provides front - line customer service to internal team members, clients, vendors and users for the various supported Vendor Management Software solutions. The Adecco Group is one of the world’s leading HR Solutions Providers and by joining our company you can reap the rewards, recognition and benefits of a company that is big enough to make an impact, but small enough to care. If you want to be in a role that is at the forefront of helping The Adecco Group to continue to build an inclusive culture, then keep reading.What you’ll be doing
- Replying to tickets and inquiries including/ but not limited to: general request inquiries, assignment updates/changes, invoicing questions/concerns, timesheet questions/concerns, visa letter requests, reporting requests, conversion fee inquiries, etc.
- Handling furlough tracking and exception approval process; sending reminders for missing timesheets, assignments ending in 90 days, etc.
- Creating visa letters for time & materials contractors.
- Handling pre-ID/payroll request management.
- Replying to all inbound telephone calls, ticket requests, and e-mail correspondence in a timely manner/according to SLA’s.
- Creating and maintaining electronic records and fields (e.g. customer numbers, cost center numbers) in support of the requisition entry set up.
- Communicating ongoing issues through the appropriate escalation process and providing timely feedback and replies to the end users.
- Updating the requisition record as directed by the Program Managers and/or Advisory Consultants to include changes, cancellation, and status changes.
- Tasks may include requisition review, entry and maintenance using VMS technology, CM system and other systems as needed.
We want to set you up for success! To help us do that, here is what we are looking for from you:
- Completion of post-secondary education in related field or years of equivalent experience demonstrating progressive responsibility.
- At least two (2) years’ work experience in a service level industry or one (1) to three (3) years’ experience in a customer service environment.
- A strong attention to detail and desire to improve efficiencies
- Able to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge and expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters most.A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organisation with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Ce que signifie rejoindre le Groupe Adecco.
Depuis plus de 50 ans, nous proposons des emplois à des milliers de personnes dans le monde. Nous accompagnons nos clients grâce à des services et solutions emploi innovants et en leur offrant une expérience personnalisée. Faire partie de notre Groupe, c’est rejoindre une équipe internationale passionnée par sa mission: accompagner les professionnels durant toute leur carrière professionnelle, et les entreprises dans la recherche et la gestion de leurs talents.