Détails de l'offre
Role and responsibilities
At Adecco, we believe in the potential of people. We deliver the right talent capabilities at the right time, enabling flexibility and agility for clients, thanks to our 25,000 FTE operating in more than 50 countries. Our global scale, local knowledge, and ‘always-on’ approach matches the best candidates across a wide range of office, industrial and service sector roles. As a career partner, we support the employability of our Associates and are committed to their success.
Adecco wants to turn its data into asset by establishing a Global Data Factory, which will leverage internal and external data at scale to drive the Adecco business performance, by industrializing reporting and unlocking opportunities through data science capabilities to maximize the value creation for and with Clients, Candidates, Associates, and Colleagues.
The Global Data Factory is organized in a Global Data Lab and three regional Reporting Factories, one for the Americas, one for APAC and one for EMEA. Functions on Reporting Excellence, BI strategy and Project management are set up centrally in the Global Data Factory.
As Project manager within the Global Data Factory, you will play a pivotal role to turn this ambition into reality.
Your key responsibilities for a dedicated area (either functional or geographical) are the following:
- Be the linking pin between the clients of the Global Data Factory and the Factory itself
- Collect and assess business requests from the clients on data definitions, data analyses and management/operational reports
- Manage the complete internal review process of large business requests
- Drive the standardization and centralization of data analyses and reports across the Adecco Global Business Unit
- Lead the process of setting or amending standard data definitions on behalf of the Global Data Factory
- Gather requirements on BI tooling, establish or adapt BI tooling strategy and implement changes
- Value realization of projects on data analyses and reports
- Value realization of BI tooling projects
- Client satisfaction on projects
- # of projects delivered on time
Reporting line: Head of Global BI strategy and Project management team of the Global Data Factory
Inside the Organization:
Competencies & Skills
Key hard skills
Key soft skills
Ce que signifie rejoindre le Groupe Adecco.
Depuis plus de 50 ans, nous proposons des emplois à des milliers de personnes dans le monde. Nous accompagnons nos clients grâce à des services et solutions emploi innovants et en leur offrant une expérience personnalisée. Faire partie de notre Groupe, c’est rejoindre une équipe internationale passionnée par sa mission: accompagner les professionnels durant toute leur carrière professionnelle, et les entreprises dans la recherche et la gestion de leurs talents.