Détails de l'offre
Senior Recruitment Consultants - Central Government Corporate Team - London
Do you want to join an organisation where you will get the support you need to be successful in your role whilst at the same time making a difference to candidates and clients alike?
Following a hugely successful year Badenoch + Clark have an ambitious growth plan and we are looking for equally ambitious and motivated individuals to join the team.
We have immediate openings for experienced London based Recruitment Consultants with a proven track record of recruiting Finance, Procurement, HR of Marketing interims in either the Public or Private sector.
Our Central Government Corporate Team has been operating for over 30 years. We supply interim resource to a large number of Government Departments through the Public Sector Resourcing (PSR) and Non-Medical, Non-Clinical (NMNC) frameworks and specialise in all corporate disciplines with a strong emphasis on supplying interims within Finance, Procurement, Marketing and HR.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established team with a strong reputation and brand in the Central Government market. These are warm desks with access to repeat business clients with an expectation to also develop new client relationships.
You will be given the autonomy to manage and grow your network in an environment of likeminded individuals where your success is not only rewarded, but celebrated. A career plan and career progression goes without saying, you will be part of something bigger, something unique and somewhere you can make a real difference.
In return we offer:
- Generous reward package including a market leading commission scheme
- True flexible working
- Fun incentives taking you across the globe
- First class learning and development opportunities for all levels - entry to experienced, including mentoring support from day one
The role will include:
- Building up your market knowledge within your sector and utilising your knowledge to cultivate new business relationships
- Sourcing and engaging with candidates to support them in their career
- Effectively account managing client relationships to build effective long-term partnerships
- Creating and activating marketing campaigns
- Utilising effective attraction methods to build a strong pipeline of candidates
If you would like to find out more about the opportunities within Badenoch + Clark and how working for us could work for you, please either apply or get in touch.
Ce que signifie rejoindre le Groupe Adecco.
Depuis plus de 50 ans, nous proposons des emplois à des milliers de personnes dans le monde. Nous accompagnons nos clients grâce à des services et solutions emploi innovants et en leur offrant une expérience personnalisée. Faire partie de notre Groupe, c’est rejoindre une équipe internationale passionnée par sa mission: accompagner les professionnels durant toute leur carrière professionnelle, et les entreprises dans la recherche et la gestion de leurs talents.