Détails de l'offre
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, General Assembly, Adia and YOSS.
Providing legal advice on IT and data protection matters to corporate departments at HQ as well as local entities (i.e. supporting local legal when needed), acting as trusted advisor partner in order to manage the business opportunities and related risks in an appropriate manner and ensure compliance with applicable law and internal legal and data protection rules and policies.
- Advising various corporate functions at HQ in relation to day-to-day IT and data protection queries by giving appropriate and pragmatic legal support
- Drafting and keeping up to date IT contract templates such as SaaS agreement, IT consultancy, software implementation, software testing, network services while stipulating robust data protection provisions
- Negotiating complex, high value global IT contracts while working hand in hand with Group IT Procurement, IT Security, IT and business, and supporting local legal teams when implementing these contracts at local level
- Providing legal advice on global digital initiatives and securing them from a data protection and privacy perspective
- Assessing RFP, RFQ, applications, websites and IT systems from a data protection standpoint and implementing privacy by design and privacy by default principles
- As a member of The Adecco Group Privacy Office, implementing various tasks which have been defined under the Data Protection Program, acting in full coordination and close collaboration with the Group Privacy Officer and the Local Privacy Leads
- Creating general and tailored data protection and privacy training materials and providing training sessions to various internal corporate functions depending on the need for them to be trained
- Master’s degree in law
- Minimum 10-year experience as in-house Legal Counsel in an international organization, highly preferable if worked for IT vendors, or within an international law firm
- Excellent knowledge of Commercial law, Contract and IP law, IT law and Data Protection
- IT Security, operations and continuity
- Strong experience in drafting and negotiating high value international IT contracts
- Good understanding of both the technical and financial dynamics of IT outsourcing, IT development, IT services, licensing, support, XaaS, telecom and operations.
- Strong drafting and negotiation skills in English
- Problem-solver with a customer driven/customer centricity approach
- Self-confident when working with people from various countries, work functions and hierarchical levels
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to simplify complex and sophisticated advice and pragmatism
- Adaptability and agility, rigor and methodology
- Team player, able to work independently with excellent communication skills
- Ability to accommodate a variety of cultures in an international environment
- Ability to work harmoniously with internal stakeholders and other legal team members
- Intellectual curiosity and appetite to learn and be open to digital innovation
- Resilience and tolerance to stress
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Ce que signifie rejoindre le Groupe Adecco.
Depuis plus de 50 ans, nous proposons des emplois à des milliers de personnes dans le monde. Nous accompagnons nos clients grâce à des services et solutions emploi innovants et en leur offrant une expérience personnalisée. Faire partie de notre Groupe, c’est rejoindre une équipe internationale passionnée par sa mission: accompagner les professionnels durant toute leur carrière professionnelle, et les entreprises dans la recherche et la gestion de leurs talents.