Détails de l'offre
Who We Are
Since 2011, General Assembly has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in today’s most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, and The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, business, and more, both online and at campuses around the world. Our global professional community boasts 40,000 full- and part-time alumni — and counting. In addition to fostering career growth for individuals, GA helps employers cultivate top tech talent and spur innovation by transforming their teams through strategic learning. More than 21,000 employees at elite companies worldwide have honed their digital fluency with our corporate training programs. GA has also been recognized as one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500, and Fast Company has dubbed us leaders in World-Changing Ideas as well as the #1 Most Innovative Company in Education.
As a Senior Client Success Manager, you manage delivery for a portfolio of General Assembly’s largest clients, organized by topic area (Data Analysis/Science, Digital Product, or Digital Marketing). Within those accounts, you maintain and grow those relationships, and ultimately are responsible for organizing and managing cross-functional teams to deliver and retain spend on the largest and most important programs for our clients.
- Manage top tier, FTSE 100 client relationships, and partner with the sales team to expand accounts
- Lead project planning and scoping processes by overseeing the creation of project timelines and internal and external-facing project documentation and presentations
- Oversee $3-4M in revenue delivered annually across 6-10 active accounts
- Act as primary client-facing point of contact and the internal escalation point for Engagement, Content, and Instruction teams
- Manage account budgets to ensure profitability in line with company targets
- Tailor the go-to-market strategy for existing accounts and proactively identify new opportunities for GA to service clients
- Monitor program success as measured by learning and sentiment metrics (NPS)
- Manage team of two Client Success Managers (may be direct or dotted line) who work on your accounts, and each delivery $1.5-2M of revenue, YoY
- Build expertise within your topic area (Data Analysis/Science, Digital Product, or Digital Marketing)
Skills & Qualifications
Our ideal candidate comes with at least 2 years of experience managing teams in high-touch, complex client-facing environments. People who excel in this role are capable of managing large cross-functional projects and are exceptional problem solvers. They are comfortable with ambiguity, driving commercial conversations, and also possess polished communication skills. They have infectious positive energy, and a passion for fast-paced and dynamic environments. Skills/experience includes:
- Overnight travel expected up to 30% of time
- 3+ years as the primary client-facing project owner
- 2+ years managing a team
- 1+ years leading cross-functional projects
- A plus if you have experience:
- Working in pre-sales/legal support function
- Using Salesforce
- Coordinating training programs
- Managing to a sales target
- 2+ years using Excel and Google Suite
- Presentation Skills
- Directing Others
- Dealing w/Ambiguity
- Drive for Results
- Business Acumen
- Action Oriented
Ce que signifie rejoindre le Groupe Adecco.
Depuis plus de 50 ans, nous proposons des emplois à des milliers de personnes dans le monde. Nous accompagnons nos clients grâce à des services et solutions emploi innovants et en leur offrant une expérience personnalisée. Faire partie de notre Groupe, c’est rejoindre une équipe internationale passionnée par sa mission: accompagner les professionnels durant toute leur carrière professionnelle, et les entreprises dans la recherche et la gestion de leurs talents.