Détails de l'offre
Reporting to: Technical Lead
- Undertake detailed functional analysis of high level business requirements.
- Produce details business & system requirements (both functional and non-functional) document to be used by in the design process
- Owns a deep functional knowledge of a system and understands the technical implications for modification of a specific function of a system
- Provides consultation and recommendation for improvements, new solutions and modifications
- Translate software requirements into workable programming code in accordance with programming standards
- Maintain software solutions repairing defects and adding enhancements
- Document work, configuration and or code, to allow interpretation by wider audiences
Main Accountabilities/Measured On:
- Quality of solution analysis documents (understandable in order to initiate Design Phase and support the test planning process)
- Timely delivery of solution work, configuration or code that works per specification
- Quality of solution delivery (results of unit testing and outcome from System and Integration Test)
- Enterprise Architecture team
- Solutions team leaders
- Delivery Team
- Business SME’s
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Facilitate the understanding of the business and functional requirements by the development teams to ensure proper implementation
- Support the project managers in creating the detailed project plan, identifying development & configuration work packages needed to meet the solution requirements
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of custom applications as well as the customization of products from software vendors.
- Write software code to implement requirements.
- Provision of 3rd level support as and when required
- Test software to production level delivery
- Ensure that software written and tested complies with software guidelines.
- Develop / configure software systems and create / update necessary system documentation as directed by the project manager / development team leader.
Management Responsibilities & Decision Power
- Approach of analysis and detailed business requirements
- Be willing to take the role of team leader / mentor as needed
- Strong team player
- Strong problem analysis and resolution skills
- Ability to manage a number of activities concurrently and to drive them to completion
- Creative and analytic approach
- Able to evaluate information, identify key issues and formulate conclusions based on sound, practical judgment, experience and common sense
- People Skills
- Effective Communication
- Planning and Organizing
- Customer Service
Professional & Leadership Experience:
- At least 2 years of experience as a Salesforce Developer
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Service Cloud and Communities
- Experience working with Apex and Lightning
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com customization functionality - Declarative & Custom Built
- Experience in analysis and development
- Experience in development tools and source control
- Experience working in the target project methodology (agile, scrum, waterfall etc.)
- Salesforce certifications including (Salesforce Administrator, Platform Developer I)
Education, Experience & Training
- University degree preferably in a scientific or technical subject with an analytical background
- Knowledge of agile software development methodologies and/or ITIL Service Management processes
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Good to excellent command of English
- Strong verbal and written skills
Ce que signifie rejoindre le Groupe Adecco.
Depuis plus de 50 ans, nous proposons des emplois à des milliers de personnes dans le monde. Nous accompagnons nos clients grâce à des services et solutions emploi innovants et en leur offrant une expérience personnalisée. Faire partie de notre Groupe, c’est rejoindre une équipe internationale passionnée par sa mission: accompagner les professionnels durant toute leur carrière professionnelle, et les entreprises dans la recherche et la gestion de leurs talents.