Détails de l'offre
Recruitment Researcher- London
Salary, uncapped bonus schemes, flexible working, sociable team environment and tailored benefits such as health care, pension, gym memberships and discounted retail vouchers.
Do you enjoy speaking to people and building relationships?
Are you self-motivated and enjoy taking ownership of your work?
Will you enjoy working in a business that rewards your efforts and develops your career?
In return we offer:
- A competitive basic salary alongside uncapped on-target earnings.
- A range of exciting rewards and recognition schemes for top performers including our annual Superstars trip to luxury destinations such as Singapore, Dubai, Mexico, Miami and Thailand.
- Clear transparent targets to trigger promotions and pay rises.
- Industry renowned training, including a comprehensive Colleague Development Programme, Leadership Development Programme and access to our Global Adecco Academy.
- Support and guidance from the most successful people in the business.
- Work laptop and mobile to give you the autonomy and freedom of flexible working.
Situated in London city centre in open plan offices, this is a vibrant and exciting place to work.
Badenoch + Clark have a strong UK and Global presence that specialises in Professional Services recruitment. We are also part of The Adecco Group which are consistently placed in the 'Top 10 World's Best Workplaces'.
Responsibilities of a Recruitment Researcher:
- Researching current markets through speaking to candidates, social media and networking.
- Building long term professional relationships with both stakeholders and candidates.
- Growing your knowledge by investigating trends and tracking movements within your market.
- Identifying new business opportunities to continue to develop a healthy client base.
- Delivering a high level of customer service to all clients, candidates and colleagues.
- Working to project plans and prioritising your workload.
Requirements to become a successful Recruitment Researcher:
- Degree educated, preferably with a keen interest/knowledge in HR or the Public Sector.
- Enjoys researching/investigating market trends.
- Can take ownership of projects and deliver results.
- Competent social media user.
- Someone who thrives in motivating environments, has bags of initiative, a thirst for responsibility.
For us atBadenoch + Clark it is not just about experience - it is about attitude, ambition, people who enjoy talking and building relationships.
Ce que signifie rejoindre le Groupe Adecco.
Depuis plus de 50 ans, nous proposons des emplois à des milliers de personnes dans le monde. Nous accompagnons nos clients grâce à des services et solutions emploi innovants et en leur offrant une expérience personnalisée. Faire partie de notre Groupe, c’est rejoindre une équipe internationale passionnée par sa mission: accompagner les professionnels durant toute leur carrière professionnelle, et les entreprises dans la recherche et la gestion de leurs talents.