Détails de l'offre
Recruitment Consultant - London - HR/Public sector
Uncapped bonus schemes, flexible working with company laptop and mobile, sociable team environment and tailored benefits such as health care, pension, gym memberships and discounted retail vouchers.
We are looking for go getters, people who want to work hard and enjoy the rewards of hard work! The team is motivated, positive and sociable and we are looking for a similar person who enjoys offering great customer service and building lasting relationships.
In return we offer:
- A competitive basic salary alongside uncapped on-target earnings.
- A range of exciting rewards and recognition schemes for top performers including our annual Superstars trip to luxury destinations such as Singapore, Dubai, Mexico, Miami and Thailand.
- Clear transparent targets to trigger promotions and pay rises.
- Industry renowned training, including a comprehensive Colleague Development Programme, Leadership Development Programme and access to our Global Adecco Academy.
- Support and guidance from the most successful people in the business.
- Work laptop and mobile to give you the autonomy and freedom of flexible working.
Situated in London city centre in open plan offices, this is a vibrant and exciting place to work. Badenoch + Clark have a strong UK and Global presence that specialises in Professional Services recruitment. We are also part of The Adecco Group which are consistently placed in the 'Top 10 World's Best Workplaces'.
Responsibilities of a Recruitment Consultant:
- Building long term professional relationships with both clients and candidates.
- Providing a specialist consultative service by developing a thorough understanding of your market.
- Managing the full candidate process, from sourcing to successfully placing candidates into roles.
- Identifying new business opportunities to continue to develop a healthy client base.
- Delivering a high level of customer service to all clients, candidates and colleagues.
Requirements to become a successful Recruitment Consultant:
- Degree educated, preferably with a keen interest/knowledge in HR or the Public Sector.
- Experience in recruitment, resourcing, sales or customer focused background.
- Someone who thrives in motivating environments, has bags of initiative, a thirst for responsibility.
- Enjoys recognition and financial rewards that come with being a top performer in a professional field.
For us atBadenoch + Clark it is not just about experience - it is about attitude, ambition, people who enjoy talking and building relationships.
Ce que signifie rejoindre le Groupe Adecco.
Depuis plus de 50 ans, nous proposons des emplois à des milliers de personnes dans le monde. Nous accompagnons nos clients grâce à des services et solutions emploi innovants et en leur offrant une expérience personnalisée. Faire partie de notre Groupe, c’est rejoindre une équipe internationale passionnée par sa mission: accompagner les professionnels durant toute leur carrière professionnelle, et les entreprises dans la recherche et la gestion de leurs talents.