Détails de l'offre
At Badenoch + Clark, we’re always looking to go further. We offer interim and permanent placements for senior professionals and executives across the full spectrum of industries and provide top management talent to leading organisations across Europe. Our bespoke services are tailored to individual circumstances. Whether you’re looking to hire, or you’re seeking your next position – we’re ready to help you. We’re at the forefront of digital assessment and believe that delivering more and delivering better is always possible.
Working across 11 countries, our 600 consultants specialize in strategic disciplines and specific areas including accounting and finance, banking and financial services, engineering, healthcare and life sciences, human resources, information technology, legal, procurement and supply chain, and sales and marketing.
Following a successful year and despite the pandemic, Badenoch + Clark is riding the crest of the rebound and is in the process of launching an ambitious growth plan. As a result, the In-house Legal team in London is looking for an ambitious and motivated team leader or manager to join the team and continue bucking the trend.
You will take accountability for managing and driving all aspects of the sales team to achieve agreed annual targets. You will be expected to source and manage staff, within the budgeted headcount and ensure an engaged and accountable team through ongoing staff development.
The role will require you to take responsibility for:
- Customer relationships (with adjusted personal billing targets)
- Business planning and financial accountability (full P+L accountability)
- People management (currently a team of 4)
- Promotion of values, culture and management behaviours (particularly as a role model)
- Systems, processes and compliance management (especially around driving accountability)
What are we looking for?
- Experience in manging Group motivation and direction
- Customer focus
- People development
- Commitment to achieve, be a generator of ideas, empathy, influencing skills and initiative
- Ideally legal recruitment background, but we are open to team leaders and managers from any recruitment sector (Oil & Gas, FMCG, Retail, property & construction etc.)
What’s in it for you?
- Generous reward package including a market leading commission scheme
- A clear and exciting career path
- Flexible working (60% from the office and 40% from home)
- First class learning and development opportunities for all levels – entry to experienced, including mentoring support from day one
Ce que signifie rejoindre le Groupe Adecco.
Depuis plus de 50 ans, nous proposons des emplois à des milliers de personnes dans le monde. Nous accompagnons nos clients grâce à des services et solutions emploi innovants et en leur offrant une expérience personnalisée. Faire partie de notre Groupe, c’est rejoindre une équipe internationale passionnée par sa mission: accompagner les professionnels durant toute leur carrière professionnelle, et les entreprises dans la recherche et la gestion de leurs talents.